FedEx SUCKS!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it takes fedex forever to get my stuff to my local hub which is an hour away. but once there my delivery man will bring it no matter how late. has been after 8 pm many times. when he delivered my scx6 no one was home to sign for it. he called me and told me where he was leaving it at. if all there employees were as dedicated as he is they would be top notch. thats what i call customer service. he earned a little something for xmas.
That’s the problem with FedEx is that the routes are independent contractors, not employees. UPS uses employees to deliver packages. FedEx needs to rethink their business model.

Bastard package must just be riding a conveyor around 😂

Screenshot_20220110-110837_Banggood.jpg

I'm waiting on a package from Fedex (my TLR roller!) and asked my local FEDEX store and they said that our local distribution center is way behind and had 80 trucks to unpack last they heard. They expected it to not be available for 3-4 days and so far it's looking like that is true and maybe true of most centers as seen in @Goodfast08 post above. Maybe like a mini version of the container ships waiting to be unloaded?!

Hurricane

I'm waiting on a package from Fedex (my TLR roller!) and asked my local FEDEX store and they said that our local distribution center is way behind and had 80 trucks to unpack last they heard. They expected it to not be available for 3-4 days and so far it's looking like that is true and maybe true of most centers as seen in @Goodfast08 post above. Maybe like a mini version of the container ships waiting to be unloaded?!

Hurricane

Same here, I got 10 lost orders from Amazon (mostly HR stuff) shipped with Fedex, I'm done with them, if it's not shipped with USPS I ain't ordering it no more. not bitching but frustrated. well bitching.

Hurricane

That’s crazy! :( mine was delayed as well… I expect it to be later than the date it was delayed to as well. I’m glad I am not in a hurry and got such an awesome hook up on one.

That’s crazy! :( mine was delayed as well… I expect it to be later than the date it was delayed to as well. I’m glad I am not in a hurry and got such an awesome hook up on one.
Starting to feel like paying a little more to NOT have it shipped via Fedex is a win and worth it.

it takes fedex forever to get my stuff to my local hub which is an hour away. but once there my delivery man will bring it no matter how late. has been after 8 pm many times. when he delivered my scx6 no one was home to sign for it. he called me and told me where he was leaving it at. if all there employees were as dedicated as he is they would be top notch. thats what i call customer service. he earned a little something for xmas.
It all comes down to the final leg of delivery in many cases and who is delivering.
If you got a good dedicated person, you are lucky and should hit him off with some $Love$ once in a while. That will cement the relationship.(y)

Last edited:
Yeah that was an International order that came off a Cargo plane at JFK Airport, Jamaica, NY. It is stuck in Customs. Can take a week to clear Customs. From my experience. I live nearby.

Yeah that was an International order that came off a Cargo plane at JFK Airport, Jamaica, NY. It is stuck in Customs. Can take a week to clear Customs. From my experience. I live nearby.
I ordered on the 11th and it was state side by the 13th. Seems a little quick but who knows.
Selling $hit and listing it as "shipped from the US" really pisses me off. Because I would have paid $5 more and had it here already.
Parts for my new babies.

20220114_151420.jpg

Seems quick to me also. I got Scooter parts for my son from Denmark, shipped Air also., Same time frame. Customs is the slow part IMO. Always.
Usually why you won't see any scan activity for a week or so after it hits State side.

Customs from what I deal with is hit and miss. Some shipments have been 5-6 days to clear customs then others I get delivered receipts before it says customs is cleared LOL

Hurricane

Ironically, for me, HH uses Fedex 99% of the time. And I get stuff from them within 3 days religiously.
IL to NY.
I heard that right now during Jan., Holiday "Returns" are 3 times higher than years past. Maybe this is bogging down the whole system. Adding insult to injury. So shipping is worse than the Holiday rush was. And there are less employees/labor after the Holiday rush.

Last edited:
I love ordering from HH, even from their ebay page. Comes next day. But Fedex will leave it on my stairs for all to see and leave. Will not even ring the doorbell. Glad I work second shift so I can wait for them.

Sorry to revive an old thread, but the title seemed relevant. FedEx is by far the worst parcel delivery service, IMO.

This might have been excusable during the pandemic with the increase in package volume and decrease in available labor, but they have been consistently unreliable to this day.

The company I work for has a FedEx account, but I often opt to go through the hassle of shipping via UPS or USPS and getting reimbursed, because of how often packages are late or lost then recovered.

It's at the front of my mind today because I was expecting to be able to drive my new infraction during the great sunny weather we had today.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back