FedEx SUCKS!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I typically have bad luck with fedex every time they are the courier for my packages.. I honestly cannot remember any one good transaction with them...🤔

Man, early this month I swear they were doing some super troopers stuff..🤣.. Every day for 5 days straight a truck would pull up, guy gets out and opens back doors.. So I would open my front door...

Fellow would then proceed to get in the back of the truck, close the doors, and drive off.. After that, they would mark the package as undeliverable.. after the 5th day I lost my mind.. Called them, and like stated above, the package magically ended up on my porch by the end of the day..🤦

But, I have to say, I don't know how, but @parcou sent me a package via FedEx, and to my amazement that thing was on my porch in less than 48hrs.. mind absolutely blown..🤯.. first time for everything I guess...🤣🤣🤣
Yea I'll second that. @parcou got the in lol. It was even back in May I think. But under 2 days and Saturday delivered with fedex

I usually have decent service from Fedex unless it's something they hand off to the USPS..then it typically goes right into the pooper! I have a package I ordered on November 28th that hasn't arrived yet...it's supposedly been in town for over a week. :mad:

FedEx is probably the fastest round here, especially from HH. I usually get stuff in 3 days tops! 🤷‍♂️
USPS on the other hand is complete garbage! 😡

I typically have bad luck with fedex every time they are the courier for my packages.. I honestly cannot remember any one good transaction with them...🤔

Man, early this month I swear they were doing some super troopers stuff..🤣.. Every day for 5 days straight a truck would pull up, guy gets out and opens back doors.. So I would open my front door...

Fellow would then proceed to get in the back of the truck, close the doors, and drive off.. After that, they would mark the package as undeliverable.. after the 5th day I lost my mind.. Called them, and like stated above, the package magically ended up on my porch by the end of the day..🤦

But, I have to say, I don't know how, but @parcou sent me a package via FedEx, and to my amazement that thing was on my porch in less than 48hrs.. mind absolutely blown..🤯.. first time for everything I guess...🤣🤣🤣
FedEx is hit or miss just like the rest. Ordered a lipo from SMC on Dec.19th and got it on the 23rd. Good thing because I would have been pissed if it took longer as SMC charges 12 bucks shipping to send a single lipo.

Luckily my CNHL LiPo is not being shipped through FedEX, but it’s being shipped through USPS which is also bad.

They all suck. Depends where you live and where it is coming from, to get the best or worst service. Logistically, there are some complete failures in all their systems. Fedex employees seem to have the worst attitude towards their job for the most part. They pull up to the street to show that the trucks GPS shows a recorded attempt on/ near your address location, but the driver has no intention of delivering anything that day , not just your package. They don't even care if a house camera shows no attempt even made. Avoiding delivering most heavy stuff or in areas where they have to walk far from the truck. They do this all day long and avoid delivering many packages in the course of that day.. Its a scam that UPS was very guilty of in the past, but complaints have been filed and this seemd to stop. At least where I live. A different UPS driver comes now and gives a dam about his job I guess? All these trucks are GPS'ed and monitored from the central depot office, and at HQ. Amazon corporate GPS delivery trucks often tell you how far away the truck is from your destination in many cases. Just not always.

Horizonhobby didn't show a tracking number on the last order... emailed em. Said it was delivered.. yesterday... nothing on the porch yet so either stolen..... or delivered at the wrong address.

Screenshot_20211230-165041_Outlook.jpg

For me UPS is like clockwork. I get 10-20 packages a week from UPS (mix of personal and work) and never are they a day late. I can pull my camera footage and verify what time they come, but I can assure you it’s between 2-3pm daily.

FedEx and USPS are usually a crap shoot. Lately both have been way better. USPS used to take 2 weeks at minimum. FedEx was running at least a week behind too. My neighbor works in management at the local FedEx hub and says it’s a complete $h!t show there. Staffing is ridiculously low. They can’t find people who want to work.

On that note, there are hospitals near me recruiting nurses for critical care wards that are offering 13 week contracts for…..

$13,000.00 per WEEK!!!!

Do some quick math and tell me their hourly rate. Oh and BTW, that’s for 3x12 hour shifts.

13,000 / 36 = $361/hour for an RN

😱😱😱👍🏻👍🏻

I ship a lot of packages across the USA and Canada. I gave up of FedUp :rolleyes: , USPS :sick: I am down to dealing with UPS. We ship about 3-4000 packages a year and this year I can count on 1 hand how many problems I have had (y)
Something about not using contracted independent operators must be the key. UPS runs a tight ship.

If at all possible avoid using FedEx … everything is taking twice as long as anywhere else. They are using bullshit excuses for packages sitting in the same place for over 3 days.. just avoid if you can!

Rant over
FedEx is the worst of the worst. They are the Walmart of delivery companies. I own a couple businesses. We were getting parts shipped via FedEx but had nothing but trouble. They actually lied several times when they claimed they stopped by but no one was there to take the delivery. That is just flat out BS. We actually had to call our vendors and tell them if they cannot switch to UPS we will no longer purchase from them. They switched and now everything is awesome because we use UPS exclusively!

it takes fedex forever to get my stuff to my local hub which is an hour away. but once there my delivery man will bring it no matter how late. has been after 8 pm many times. when he delivered my scx6 no one was home to sign for it. he called me and told me where he was leaving it at. if all there employees were as dedicated as he is they would be top notch. thats what i call customer service. he earned a little something for xmas.

If at all possible avoid using FedEx … everything is taking twice as long as anywhere else. They are using bullshit excuses for packages sitting in the same place for over 3 days.. just avoid if you can!

Rant over
I understand my last 2 Trucks sat for 3 days in Rockford Illinois for nothing. Before that I was getting Sunday deliveries on my Arrma Trucks. I'm disabled would have worked if I could, how is it that people have just given up? Maybe it's just me but the Men and Women out there delivering are overworked and underpaid. I don't know if it's going to get better again or not.

harry i agree with the underpaid remark. my driver said his route is a salary route and he told me what he makes. its no wonder those guys don't give a crap. my driver is young and has a family. hes not relying on govt handouts. i respect his work ethics. thats why i looked out for him at xmas. this world would be so much better with more young people like him.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back