FedEx SUCKS!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They all suck, ordered a speed meter from RCJuice on the 20th, supposed to arrive in 4 days. It's been sitting in a Tennessee distribution center on the other side of US. USPS of course.
Oh no! I just ordered a motor from Rcjuice.

Im in TN maybe u grab mine and I grab your and we can get them where they need to go lol

FedEx tried to pull some signing bullshit last week, because of horzion. I called em back about 4 times "fedex". No red tag. nothing.... Along with someone being home they "knocked" Camera shows otherwise. Ended up having the manager hand delivering it that night.... I get everything is backed up.. But i guess it depends. I just ordered a bunch of stuff the 24th and 25th and some of it already started coming in. the last two packages show a ETA of jan 4th.

I typically have bad luck with fedex every time they are the courier for my packages.. I honestly cannot remember any one good transaction with them...🤔

Man, early this month I swear they were doing some super troopers stuff..🤣.. Every day for 5 days straight a truck would pull up, guy gets out and opens back doors.. So I would open my front door...

Fellow would then proceed to get in the back of the truck, close the doors, and drive off.. After that, they would mark the package as undeliverable.. after the 5th day I lost my mind.. Called them, and like stated above, the package magically ended up on my porch by the end of the day..🤦

But, I have to say, I don't know how, but @parcou sent me a package via FedEx, and to my amazement that thing was on my porch in less than 48hrs.. mind absolutely blown..🤯.. first time for everything I guess...🤣🤣🤣

Man that sux. Only problems we have is with regular mail. Might take 2 or 3 days before we get any mail. But ups and fedex are always on top of their game around here. Rarly any issues at all.

So I live by JFK, which is the USPS hub, my package went to "local" post office, which is in the same building, then went to Brooklyn, then to NJ, then back to USPS hub at JFK, back to "local" post office and then delivered 5 day trip from Hub to being delivered 100 mi trip and the hub is literally 4 min from me!! There's no problem with shipping things, the problem is them delivering things!!

Sorry to hear man. I guess I’ll be the anecdotal rant party pooper but FedEx is decent for me. They actually deliver all SmartPost packages instead of forwarding them onto the post office and saves me a day on delivery while UPS always sends SurePost packages on even though their depot is like 2 miles from my house.

Screenshot_20211229-173808_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Just got the alert for this, it's a 3 1/2 hour drive, 180 miles. Not gonna hold my breath I get it before next week. On the bright side my Jenny's order coming usps should be here a day early.

Yeah I have a shipment with them that has been in my metro area since the 24th and they still don't have a planned delivery date. We are having unusual conditions but they are the type of place that should be prepared to be out in the weather. I'm just glad it isn't anything that I need in a short time frame or I would be mad like RCP is...

Hurricane

They all have issues, my Christmas snacks boxes 3. All show delivered on the 20th, but not to me. FedEx 4

If at all possible avoid using FedEx … everything is taking twice as long as anywhere else. They are using bullshit excuses for packages sitting in the same place for over 3 days.. just avoid if you can!

Rant over
The senton roll cage has been near you all day also fedex tracking shows 🧐

If at all possible avoid using FedEx … everything is taking twice as long as anywhere else. They are using bullshit excuses for packages sitting in the same place for over 3 days.. just avoid if you can!

Rant over
Yep had same issue with multiple packages. Also noticed they are using ground shipping for almost everything which takes twice as long. Had several packages that weighed not even a pound and in a padded envelope that they sent ground and took about 2 weeks🤦🤬

The senton roll cage has been near you all day also fedex tracking shows 🧐
It’s ok though brother, all good things come to those who WAIT. I am super thankful for the hookup in these hard times 😎🤘🏻👊🏻

Also, I think this is the saddest reaction post I’ve seen lol. So many frowny faces haha. Just imagine those frowns turning upside down when those parts show up… ALL IS GOOD WITH THE WORLD AGAIN! Hahahaha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back