Vendetta Debri protection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anybody found a place to get the dirt gaurd nets for the vendetta I don't want to deal with an driveshaft fail every other run

Have you actually had the shaft fail? I thought I was going to have bad issues with the rocks getting in there on my big rock (same chassis) and it just keeps trucking on. I bought 3 shafts immediately and havnt needed 1 yet.

Yes this is my second vendetta the first I was excited to rip it around and quickly dissipated when the driveline had hard groove in it after another run 2 3s packs total and it did it again and this time much worse I returned it and decided not to drive my new one till I had everything protected I've almost got what I need just can't find a debri net maybe one of the truck ones will work maybe bigrock or mojave net idk will have to measure I t out or make one and I only ran on parking lot with minimal dirt rock ect

Do you enjoy donuts or croissants from the groceries? If so, I'm sure you've seen them in those clear plastic containers..

1690440518958.png

1690440419239.png

I use those to make my own DIY dust covers.

Just trim them up to fit. Easy peasy.
No need to make them SO air tight, just enough to cover the vital section.

Don't over think it.

But do pay attention to your temperatures. It will get warm faster without the "normal" airflow.

When I asked about this many pointed me away from the net because of over heating issues.
What I did on mine was got rid of the heat sink and went to a PowerHobbies clamp on fan mount. 1 it runs much cooler and 2. The gap between the shaft and motor is much larger and rocks aren't getting stuck there now.
Maybe something to consider?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back