Kraton Decent 6S battery?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

performula

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I was looking at Hobby King and they seem so much pricier than before. Might as well go with a big brand.

Are there any 5000mah 50C batteries, which fit, for a decent price. XT90 connector a plus!

I have a 6s pack from SMC for my Arrma 1:8 that's really awesome. For 2s and 3s packs I use tons of different stuff at around 5000mah. I treat mine pretty well so no issues and have never had any serious packs puff or get poopy on me. A few cheap G&B 2s packs for my quads have puffed and I lost one Graphene Turnigy that wouldn't charge from new. I gave it away and he got it going with the NiMh trick. I don't do all that tricky stuff. I always charge - balance and at 1c and don't mind waiting as long as I have plenty to work with. I try to play safe and don't even use lipo bags. If I try to charge a bunch of stuff at once, I move it all outside of the house.

If you are getting big air do you really want such heavy batteries? I break a lot more stuff with them. Sure, the car will last a little longer but is it worth carrying over 2 pounds of batteries. Maybe some times but it sure is hard on everything.

If you are getting big air do you really want such heavy batteries? I break a lot more stuff with them. Sure, the car will last a little longer but is it worth carrying over 2 pounds of batteries. Maybe some times but it sure is hard on everything.

I cannot find any 50C 6S packs in say 4500mah? I do not have a dual charger so I find one vattery better for my scenario.

Any recommendations? mah?

I cannot find any 50C 6S packs in say 4500mah? I do not have a dual charger so I find one vattery better for my scenario.

There is a 4500mAh and 5400mAh in the link I posted previously from SMC.

Check out Vant batteries, I've got their 6s 4800mah and a couple 3s. No issues at all.

I was looking at Hobby King and they seem so much pricier than before. Might as well go with a big brand.

Are there any 5000mah 50C batteries, which fit, for a decent price. XT90 connector a plus!
Powerhobby has good lipos I run then over a year with no issues 3s 5000mah also 2s..

Powerhobby lipo battery are very good price is right..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back