Dents / Crease Body Repair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Nero
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vendetta

What do you guys do to get dents & creases out of a Lexan body?

Kraton 6S Dents.png

Is there a special technique?

What do you guys do to get dents & creases out of a Lexan body?

View attachment 214357

Is there a special technique?

Bash harder 🤣🤣 !

JK I don't remove the dent on the Kraton body, I just duct tape the area right over the front shock tower and seems to work.
Could try heating it up with a heat gun and pushing back in.

I don't know what to do to remove it. But to prevent it, neoprene foam tape on the underside of the body so the shock towers don't poke the body. I use neoprene foam tape in so many places. It's really useful for RC's.

It's only a RC body. It's gonna happen. Just leave it and send it even higher. The bodies on my rigs are beat to hell. But they aren't shelf queens so I really don't care.

Gorilla tape works good around the body mount holes and over where the shock towers rub, on the inside of the body of coures

Lol, you got "Kraton bumps" from the shock towers, too!

Personally, I can't start massaging an Arrma body shell without thinking about what it means to polish a turd to a high luster. Boo-boos have to stay as a testament to the memory of the awesome bashes and blasts that caused them.

Boo-boos have to stay as a testament to the memory of the awesome bashes and blasts that caused them.
Sure is, once I couldn't complete a Backflip on a 20ft jump and land upside down on pavement, damage wasn't horrible just a shock tower, shock stand off and snapped the wingmount screw.

It's only a RC body. It's gonna happen. Just leave it and send it even higher. The bodies on my rigs are beat to hell. But they aren't shelf queens so I really don't care.

I know and I hear ya..
Scuffs & scratches are one thing, I can live with those.. I just thought I can fix/repair some of the hard lumps protruding out of the body.

Personally, I can't start massaging an Arrma body shell without thinking about what it means to polish a turd to a high luster.

I didn't realize there was an official name for those...

Boo-boos have to stay as a testament to the memory of the awesome bashes and blasts that caused them.

True, but I wasn't the one who put them there.
So, I was kind of hoping to mend those and create my own! 😎

Gorilla tape works good around the body mount holes and over where the shock towers rub, on the inside of the body of coures

Okay, I'll give that a try.

I don't know what to do to remove it. But to prevent it, neoprene foam tape on the underside of the body so the shock towers don't poke the body. I use neoprene foam tape in so many places. It's really useful for RC's.

Alright.. I'll buy a roll and test them out too.

Perhaps I can do a double -have Gorilla tape AND Neoprene foam tape over each other on certain areas.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back