Diff fluid ? 6s typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerv1958

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Have some diff fluid that was gifted to me. 7k and 15k. Would it be ok with 15 in the center and 7in the front and rear ?

Thank you !! Not a whole lot of bashing yet. Lot of off road not a lot of jumping (yet)

This is a good channel for RC stuff and in this video he explains what the diff fluid is doing. I run 60k/500k/30k in my truggy typhon, based on random forum comments and generally poor understanding of what I'm doing :cool:

This is a good channel for RC stuff and in this video he explains what the diff fluid is doing. I run 60k/500k/30k in my truggy typhon, based on random forum comments and generally poor understanding of what I'm doing :cool:
Having a TLRT setup for 4s exclusively and with proper Buggy sized wheels and not any MT/larger wheels, I run closer to the OE stock weights. Upping to Probably 30k at most in the Front might give sightly better steering, IDK. Trial and error dictates.... I don't send this rig. No big air sending it. Just some small Pitcher Mound Baseball field type jumps. It's much more driveable this way.
My Other Kraton, Noto and similar Longer WB 6s rigs I will run 60/300-500/20-30k.
Running the Typhon on 6s, I could see running thicker oils, like for speed running and dirt. Will be harder to control on dirt however. Depends on your driver skills and how loose the terrain is. If traction is good, say on grass, thicker oils may work out. Oils can be subjective in most cases.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back