Infraction Different hoons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d be pretty nervous about that ESC handling the 1717. Unless it’s a typo and you actually have the 8S monster x.
I agree: a 1717 1650 is normally paired with the MMX 8s. I have a MMX 8s and 1650 combo in my Kraton 6s: it runs fast and cool.

I’d be pretty nervous about that ESC handling the 1717. Unless it’s a typo and you actually have the 8S monster x.
it isn’t a typo, I was wondering about that too, I asked some guys about it and they said it should be fine because the esc will only put out as much power as it is capable, but more info on it would be appreciated

it isn’t a typo, I was wondering about that too, I asked some guys about it and they said it should be fine because the esc will only put out as much power as it is capable, but more info on it would be appreciated
That’s not how it works. The motor decides the amount of current, based on voltage and load. The ESC will overheat and fail if it is paired with a motor that is too powerful.

Unless you are geared very conservatively, I think that motor will kill your ESC soon, especially in an on-road car.

That’s not how it works. The motor decides the amount of current, based on voltage and load. The ESC will overheat and fail if it is paired with a motor that is too powerful.

Unless you are geared very conservatively, I think that motor will kill your ESC soon, especially in an on-road car.
Thanks for the info, i guess it time to look for an 8s esc

Back