What would make tires wear like this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaronass

Reaction score
What would make the tires wear like this. Obviously something is off but what is it. Does anyone know? That’s after 3 packs with rotating them every pack

IMG_6324.jpeg

Front driver tire

Looking at the tires, it’s not too far off but can depend on what you mainly do with it. If you want it set up perfectly and even after using a Set Up Station, you’ll still need to tweak it to your likings. Those can cost from $90 to a copla hun.

Looking at the tires, it’s not too far off but can depend on what you mainly do with it. If you want it set up perfectly and even after using a Set Up Station, you’ll still need to tweak it to your likings. Those can cost from $90 to a copla hun.
A speed square works for me. also if you turn or drift let's say right more than left you end up with uneven tire wear. As far as I know, the only way to change rear toe on an Infraction or limitless is by changing the rear hinge pin block. I tried a 0-degree block and didn't like it for street bashing but works well on my drag Hobao

Last edited:
I thought camber also but didn’t wanna touch anything until I got help from u guys. Thanks. And all I’ve been doing is drifting and donuts. Lol

Yea I got a limitless for speed running. This is just a mess around vehicle
Bash and crash

I thought camber also but didn’t wanna touch anything until I got help from u guys. Thanks. And all I’ve been doing is drifting and donuts. Lol

When you make the adjustments to camber, toe, suspension, etc. have your batteries in it for the way you will run it. If possible, set your shocks, shock collars, droop screws, etc to your liking and do the tweaking.

I like to use the island counter and roll it to see how flat the tires are to the counter.... I make the adjustments as I roll it back and forth using new tires. I like what @SrC showed me. I put a straight line with a marker across the tread of each tire, Run it a few times lightly up and back and see if the line wears evenly, and make adjustments as needed until I have it dialed. Then it is set and forgotten until a periodic check at a future time if the tire wear looks off.

The way I bash my 6S all 4 tires are done after two battery packs.... I'm balls out now since I do not get time to run it often 🤷‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back