Infraction Dual motor/esc for infraction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbie RC

Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
Thinking of running dual motors and esc’s in my infraction. I want to run a esc to each pushing 6s each. I was thinking of getting a dual motor mount and another factory motor and esc from arrma and see what the rig can do. I just want to try some something different... or should I just get a 2700kv killmode and a mamba xlx. I want to bash when I feel the need but if I want to do some speed runs it will be way faster than stock. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks

Thinking of running dual motors and esc’s in my infraction. I want to run a esc to each pushing 6s each. I was thinking of getting a dual motor mount and another factory motor and esc from arrma and see what the rig can do. I just want to try some something different... or should I just get a 2700kv killmode and a mamba xlx. I want to bash when I feel the need but if I want to do some speed runs it will be way faster than stock. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks
A second motor won’t make it faster. It will only make the truck weigh more and your wallet less. ??‍♂️?✌?

The fastest speed runners out there only use one motor. I would follow their lead. They would surely use two if they felt it was faster. In fact, Raz has a dual motor Limitless I think but hasn’t ran it in a while. I could have missed a few vids here and there, but I don’t remember him doing a big number with it.

2700kv wont make a good basher on 6s, but would be good on 3s. That killmode 2700kv would be a good option for that reason.

3s = bash
6s = speed.

Id also look into the MMX8s instead of the XLX. It runs cooler and tends to keep the motor running cooler also.

For what it is worth on the Typhon with a custom body I have done around 130mph with the factory BLX motor using the MMX8s esc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back