Duratrax Paint - Pic Inside!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCmadness

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
Just finished painting a 69 Nova body with Duratrax rattle can paints. Ive used rattle can paints with mixed results in the past. However, I can report the Dutatrax paints flow well and lay down nice. This body is for my DR10 that was done in Metallic Green and Metallic Silver.

46D9BA36-5F0C-4D99-BB64-F6360E5C8F6E.jpeg

FBB16164-B2CD-4FBA-A85D-2E07F1E73D88.jpeg

Just finished painting a 69 Nova body with Duratrax rattle can paints. Ive used rattle can paints with mixed results in the past. However, I can report the Dutatrax paints flow well and lay down nice. This body is for my DR10 that was done in Metallic Green and Metallic Silver.

View attachment 106566

View attachment 106567
That looks fantastic.

Nice, Love the 68-72 Nova's! ❤?

what is the car underneath. Is it a Dr10? How fast does it go?

Yes it’s an Associated DR10. Stock motor on 3S it will run low 40mph. There are a lot upgrades for the DR10 including many different bodies made by Proline and JConcepts.

I've had great success with Duratrax paint.
The blue is Duratrax metallic blue and the white is Tamiya.
20200403_140452.jpg

View attachment 106566

View attachment 106567
One sweet looking paint job. Way to go.

I literally just got two cans of Duratrax in the mail today, having never used it before. Your post has excellent timing, haha. Glad to hear it flows well. Got sick of the tamiya being way too inconsistent from can to can even of the same color, so decided to try the Horizon stuff finally.

PXL_20201026_185651667.jpg

View attachment 106566

View attachment 106567
Scale done to perfection!!!?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back