Dx3 smart avs ? Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony jaques

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Vendetta
Last week were out my son's fireteam worked fine today I had to rebind and only forward would work no brake or reverse programer says its on f/r/b only other option is f/b on setting throttle points it greens to neutral throttle but won't green the reverse is my transmitter bad or the esc I'm going to switch out to another tx but figured I'd ask here too

Make sure your power is set to 100 and your throttle dual rate is max.

All the videos I watched said neutral on dual rate 0 point is that misinterpreted and by power are you talking about avc or controller power display
All the videos I watched said neutral on dual rate 0 point is that misinterpreted and by power are you talking about avc or controller power display
Braking power dial is up too

I’m talking the 100/75/50 power switch. And watch better videos. Dual rate should be max.

Braking power dial is up too
1000004227.jpg
1000004228.jpg

I’m talking the 100/75/50 power switch. And watch better videos. Dual rate should be max.
Dropped pics of current sets if you can make out the nibs on the knobs lol say that 10 times fast
My son I got to give it to him he did really well with no brake today
Did my first ever triple backflip :)

Why did you have to rebind? What made you think that a rebind was even necessary? Did you also recalibrate the throttle end points for the esc? What is AVS?

Why did you have to rebind? What made you think that a rebind was even necessary? Did you also recalibrate the throttle end points for the esc? What is AVS?
Active vehicle control I rebound it cause it disconnected somehow upon rebinding no brake or reverse. forward and steer worked fine, reset esc and tx still ne reverse or brake switched to another radio works fine so I have deduced that it's a malfunctioning dx3 smart with"AVS" controler
Active vehicle control I rebound it cause it disconnected somehow upon rebinding no brake or reverse. forward and steer worked fine, reset esc and tx still ne reverse or brake switched to another radio works fine so I have deduced that it's a malfunctioning dx3 smart avc
Active vehicle control I rebound it cause it disconnected somehow upon rebinding no brake or reverse. forward and steer worked fine, reset esc and tx still ne reverse or brake switched to another radio works fine so I have deduced that it's a malfunctioning dx3 smart with"AVS" controler
Sorry for avs typo avc should have been in title my bad

Try everything in this video.

If the radio is bad...

Disable AVC completely but must be done from the receiver.

1000004228.jpg

When I set throttle points it blinked green on neutral and acceleration but no response to rev or brake leading me to believe it's the trigger in the controler the videos are of other models so it's hard to understand between lcd screen vs my dial in slt3
1000004228.jpg

When I set throttle points it blinked green on neutral and acceleration but no response to rev or brake leading me to believe it's the trigger in the controler the videos are of other models so it's hard to understand between lcd screen vs my dial in slt3
And rx is a sr6200A

Disabling SR6200A AVC is different, read the manual.

Before you do anything, set throttle rate to max, throttle trim to middle, brake to max, power to 100%. Never touch any of these ever again. NEVER.

Then rebind with AVC disabled. Read the manual.

Then calibrate the ESC. Read the manual.

Done.

Last edited:
After much trying I finally got it the binding is alot different with the avc had to Bing individual remote receiver for throttle points and steering upon binding all works now that's for all your help guys
After much trying I finally got it the binding is alot different with the avc had to Bing individual remote receiver for throttle points and steering upon binding all works now that's for all your help guys
Thanks

Last week were out my son's fireteam worked fine today I had to rebind and only forward would work no brake or reverse programer says its on f/r/b only other option is f/b on setting throttle points it greens to neutral throttle but won't green the reverse is my transmitter bad or the esc I'm going to switch out to another tx but figured I'd ask here too
Did you re-calibrate the Thr EPA after you rebinded the Rx?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back