EC5 banana size

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly, I was not able to measure them too, so I tried searching online for more info., But no success. And so I went here : )

So in case any of you guys have an idea of the size or have possibility to measure the correct size, It would be most helpful.
There is no LHS near me, I just want to get these from the AliE.

Thank you!
If that’s the case, I would order another male/female complete set from another vendor on AliE. You’ll probably get what you need. Maybe your order was just defective. Order from a different factory.

Here's the size of the male ec5 bullets

20230507_165427.jpg

20230507_165610.jpg

If i can add to this.. i ordered some ec5 off amazon at one point and then later i got some from hobby store . One set went in from the front and the other set from the rear. Finally had to rip the connector apart and studied the bullets shape. One had a chamfer on the end and others didn't. Chamfer made it easy to pop in place.
I know it may not help you but maybe someone else might be helped by that.
Good luck!

If i can add to this.. i ordered some ec5 off amazon at one point and then later i got some from hobby store . One set went in from the front and the other set from the rear. Finally had to rip the connector apart and studied the bullets shape. One had a chamfer on the end and others didn't. Chamfer made it easy to pop in place.
I know it may not help you but maybe someone else might be helped by that.
Good luck!

Yes, this is the key. Each brand goes in a different way, some go in the front, some the back. Figure it out BEFORE you solder!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back