Esc arrma mega no reverse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bouroug

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
Hi i buy esc arrma mega for my crawler. And i put the pin on reverse on and i don't have reverse i try many manipulation and don't work (sorry for my bad english im french)
20191103_102819.jpg

Hi i buy esc arrma mega for my crawler. And i put the pin on reverse on and i don't have reverse i try many manipulation and don't work (sorry for my bad english im french)
View attachment 52687
What happens if you put the jumper on the other side?

I wont try other jumper

Samething no reverse
What if you take the jumper off completely? And just to rule things out have you tried another transmitter or receiver?

I just have 1 receiver and 1 transmitter. I try with no jumper. Jumper in off. Change jumper . nothing

I just have 1 receiver and 1 transmitter. I try with no jumper. Jumper in off. Change jumper . nothing
What about your radio. Does it have a throttle adjustment dial? You may have to make an adjustment with the radio's settings.

I try adjust the trottle button. Nothing.
15728006482901822681546877179301.jpg

The switch on top of the radio that says TH LIMIT and has L M H below it, what position is it in?

H but 1 try 3 position
When i brake. And try reverse the led is flashing

H but 1 try 3 position
Leave it on H and try to rebind your radio to the receiver.
Other than that I can't really think of anything other than the radio system doesn't work with that esc. I have had a few lower end escs that didn't work well with some radios, I even had one that wouldn't work at all, the radio worked fine with other escs and the esc worked fine with other radios they just didn't work with each other for some odd reason.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back