Granite Esc flashing and beeping green

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill1976

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hi, problem with the Granite blx, the esc is flashing green and beeping at me, I rang the shop where I bought it from, who said It sounds like it needs calibratering, tried this no joy, I have steering but no throttle, any suggestions?

Cheers

Is it steady flashing or in a series of 4 flashes? Steady flashing indicates overheat protection, the 4 flashes means that the esc is stuck in programming mode irrc. If you are getting either when initially powering up the esc I would recommend that you reach out to Horizon Hobbies if you are in the US. Outside of the US getting warranty help is a bit of a pain.

Is it steady flashing or in a series of 4 flashes? Steady flashing indicates overheat protection, the 4 flashes means that the esc is stuck in programming mode irrc. If you are getting either when initially powering up the esc I would recommend that you reach out to Horizon Hobbies if you are in the US. Outside of the US getting warranty help is a bit of a pain.

hi sorry for the late reply, it flashes green twice and beeps twice at the same time, then pauses for a mili second and repeats, I’ll send horizon hobbies an email see what they say ?

hi sorry for the late reply, it flashes green twice and beeps twice at the same time, then pauses for a mili second and repeats, I’ll send horizon hobbies an email see what they say ?
I tried to search for that but my Googlefoo was coming up with nothing related except for this thread...

I tried to search for that but my Googlefoo was coming up with nothing related except for this thread...

thanks, I tried google before I posted, same thing, couldn’t find anything same, cheers

Did you manage to solve this issue? I'm having the same problem right now ?
Have you managed to solve the issue of double beep and flashing green light? I'm having the same problem ?

Did you set throttle trim to middle before re-calibrating? This is important.

Found this thread. I am having this issue. Just cleaned my center diff. Re-installed and started up. Was not getting any throttle (barely rolling). Shut it off and started up again double beeps with green light

Found this thread. I am having this issue. Just cleaned my center diff. Re-installed and started up. Was not getting any throttle (barely rolling). Shut it off and started up again double beeps with green light
Did you find a fix to this mate as I'm having the same problem, just replaced a rear diff and calibrated the esc and getting a double beep with green light

Hey guys. Is it possible the battery may be over discharged?
I am having same issue and my battery will not charge either.
It seems I have no power to the car.
Car worked fine yesterday. Son left car on. And read that it may be battery over discharged.
Tia.

Hey guys. Is it possible the battery may be over discharged?
I am having same issue and my battery will not charge either.
It seems I have no power to the car.
Car worked fine yesterday. Son left car on. And read that it may be battery over discharged.
Tia.
If car was left on and the battery won't charge it is likely that you discharged the battery too low yes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back