Big Rock Esc goes crazy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcrankie

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
Hello my Esc from my Big rock goes crazy when i Turn it on and it flashes red very fast. pls help?

Try a reset to default vaues...
Otherwise she may simply be toast.
How much mileage is there on that OG ESC?
Probably time to upgrade anyway.
Maybe to a 120 Amper ESC this time running 3s packs. A Hobbywing something.

Try a reset to default vaues...
Otherwise she may simply be toast.
How much mileage is there on that OG ESC?
Probably time to upgrade anyway.
Maybe to a 120 Amper ESC this time running 3s packs. A Hobbywing something.
I tried to reset it but it Only blinks red but thanks for replying, idk the millage but its 1 year old, why shoud i upgrading it?

Upgrade meaning get a different better ESC altogether.
>>>Replacing with same makes no sense... Unless you get another for free under Arrma's 2 year warranty. With receipt in hand.
Hobbywing makes decent esc's Or you can go to JennysRC.com and get a replacement one, without any warranty for less $$.
Are you under warranty right now? If so , put in a claim for a free replacement.
Your call. You have options. ESC's simply fail, The Cheap RTR stuff more so IMHO. For no apparent reason or simply from abuse or getting wet etc. No they are not truly WP despite what they say. Take your pick.
Doesn't matter at this point, you need another one now.
Good luck. :cool:

I tried to reset it but it Only blinks red but thanks for replying, idk the millage but its 1 year old, why shoud i upgrading it?
If your esc is toast ,the money your going to spend on a stock esc ,your better off spending a little more for something better ,that will last longer ,👍

If your esc is toast ,the money your going to spend on a stock esc ,your better off spending a little more for something better ,that will last longer ,👍
I will definitly do that 👍thanks for your help
Upgrade meaning get a different better ESC altogether.
>>>Replacing with same makes no sense... Unless you get another for free under Arrma's 2 year warranty. With receipt in hand.
Hobbywing makes decent esc's Or you can go to JennysRC.com and get a replacement one, without any warranty for less $$.
Are you under warranty right now? If so , put in a claim for a free replacement.
Your call. You have options. ESC's simply fail, The Cheap RTR stuff more so IMHO. For no apparent reason or simply from abuse or getting wet etc. No they are not truly WP despite what they say. Take your pick.
Doesn't matter at this point, you need another one now.
Good luck. :cool:
Sadly its not in the warranty but thanks for your help and i will definitly purchase a better one. 👍

I'd say go with castle or hobbywing.im not familiar with hobbywing but I think I heard some say that some of the spectrum esc's are basically hobbywing .I don't know if that's true .don't hold me to it . maybe someone here can clarify that.i personally like castle.i have a mamba x and i love it .good luck with what ever you get👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back