Senton ESC only 100% Power and Problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dani d.

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Senton 6s
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Typhon 6s
  5. Vendetta
  6. Vorteks
Hello everybody
I'm new to Arrma and have 2x Senton 3S (V2 & V3).
First exit at the weekend was very good. Unfortunately, however, one of the Senton (V2) the ESC was blinking Red after one battery. Even a fresh battery 3s 5000mAh after waiting 20 minutes did not help. It wasn't until I relearned gas neutral and brake that solved the Problem and i can take another Drive with it. But now I have the problem that with the adjustment of 50/75/100% only 100% power comes up! How can I change that again? I have already set the ESC to factory reset. Thank you and greetings from Switzerland Dani

Is the one you're having trouble with using the stx2 radio?

When you bind the radio make sure you have the throttle trim set to neutral(center), throttle rate 100%, and throttle limit to 100%.

Make sure you follow the full bind and calibration procedure.

Screenshot_20210329-235459_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

Screenshot_20210329-235243_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everybody
I'm new to Arrma and have 2x Senton 3S (V2 & V3).
First exit at the weekend was very good. Unfortunately, however, one of the Senton (V2) the ESC was blinking Red after one battery. Even a fresh battery 3s 5000mAh after waiting 20 minutes did not help. It wasn't until I relearned gas neutral and brake that solved the Problem and i can take another Drive with it. But now I have the problem that with the adjustment of 50/75/100% only 100% power comes up! How can I change that again? I have already set the ESC to factory reset. Thank you and greetings from Switzerland Dani
Welcome to the addiction! There's the fix👆! Good luck!

Wow das ging schnell!
.But the Problem is still there...

@ Exc3l, ja es ist STX2 and yes the Gas / Neutral and Reverse is programmed as same i your video link.
. @ Primarrma, Binden Sie den TX & RX einfach erneut, wie im Handbuch
.Why i need the power Reduction, so the Senton 3s V2 is for my Son and he is nearly 5yrs old, so 50% of Power is just right.

Wow das ging schnell!
.But the Problem is still there...

@ Exc3l, ja es ist STX2 and yes the Gas / Neutral and Reverse is programmed as same i your video link.
. @ Primarrma, Binden Sie den TX & RX einfach erneut, wie im Handbuch
.Why i need the power Reduction, so the Senton 3s V2 is for my Son and he is nearly 5yrs old, so 50% of Power is just right.
Yes I understand you need the 50% but if you don't bind the radio in that manner above it will not function correctly, once you do the bind process make sure you calibrate the esc as well. Then your speed limit switch should work again. Please think about buying the slt3 radio and receiver, that slt2 is horrible and very unreliable.

Hallo wieder
Now i tried to bind the reciver again and also ajust the neutral settings. And now it works!! Thanks for Helping me

Hallo wieder
Now i tried to bind the reciver again and also ajust the neutral settings. And now it works!! Thanks for Helping me
Glad you got there, the throttle trim is really important, because it tells the esc where neutral is, if the esc doesn't get that it won't arm properly.

Make sure you do the esc calibrate and check your fail safe after you finish the full process!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back