Notorious ESC turning on and off, not pairing with transmitter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briggs

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
I left my truck for 10 mins or so, on while wrangling some kids. The wife said my truck starting making the startup sounds over and over…. Now it doesn’t work, anybody have this happen? Do I need to re sync my radio and receiver? Or something weird with the ESC?

Thank you, ok I’ll go through and see if any are low
Ok, they all look ok. Nothing crazy low. I wonder if something has happened to my throttle adjustment??? It is very strange, I turn on my esc on the truck and it goes through normal startup process with all the right beeps for punch etc. Then I turn on my remote and the esc LED turns off. No throttle, no turning servo. I guess my next step is reset and start again?

Ok, they all look ok. Nothing crazy low. I wonder if something has happened to my throttle adjustment??? It is very strange, I turn on my esc on the truck and it goes through normal startup process with all the right beeps for punch etc. Then I turn on my remote and the esc LED turns off. No throttle, no turning servo. I guess my next step is reset and start again?
The transmitter power is supposed to be on before the ESC.

It doesn’t even go through the process that way. No LED and no beeps or anything
Well then something else is wrong. Transmitter should always go on first, then ESC. Must be a bad radio or something.

My money is on a bad servo as well. Unplug the steering servo and see if your problem goes away. If yes, get a new servo, preferably non-Spektrum.

My money is on a bad servo as well. Unplug the steering servo and see if your problem goes away. If yes, get a new servo, preferably non-Spektrum.
Just did it, unplugged the servo and everything worked as it should. Plugged it back in quickly and it all stopped working again. What a piece of junk that is, I have had my truck for like 2 months. So do I grab the 35kg from Amazon?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back