Infraction Expensive european market!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More like a grand bro ??
At time of posting Mild to Wild RC in Brissy was offering it for $950 as an early bird pre-order special. As of posting this time it is now $995. I guess they had a lot of takers and up the price back up. Hopefully it means that Aussies who want one won't have to wait as long as we normally do for new releases

Yep. We aussies get ripped off blind..

We used to not have to pay GST tax on goods purchased on the net from overseas but that prick Harvey Norman (hes a big retailer in Australia for those who wouldnt know) made sure our liberal government put an end to that about a year ago.

It actually costs the australian government more money to collect this GST from overseas than the tax itself..

But no... that didnt stop mr harvey the flog.. he demanded we australian taxpayers actually paid to be ripped off by him all in the hope that we’d be forced to buy from his “bricks and mortar” stores at massively inflated prices..

$969 is an absolute joke really... and some may say “but you’ve got to take into account the difference in the Aussie dollar compared to the US dollar... fine... until you remember back a few years ago to when the US and Aussie dollar reached parity for a while and the prices went absolutely nowhere near reflecting this!..

The retailers simply kept the prices high and pocketed the extra profits..

Anyways.. thats my whinging rant for the day!..
At time of posting Mild to Wild RC in Brissy was offering it for $950 as an early bird pre-order special. As of posting this time it is now $995. I guess they had a lot of takers and up the price back up. Hopefully it means that Aussies who want one won't have to wait as long as we normally do for new releases
Ive found “Crazy Hobbies” in western sydney seem to have the cheapest price for all the Arrma range... and they are free shipping Australia wide for all purchases over $200..

$799 for the v4 Kraton.. i’m just patiently waiting for them to arrive in stock!..

Last edited:
There's a Harvey Norman store near me. Glad I haven't bought anything there... I have no need for overpriced furniture and IT stuff anyway :)

Just bought mine, US resident, LHS had it retail at $600. After taxes the total cost come out at just under $640. Just absolutely crazy how the price fluctuates so much between different states, countries and continents.

I just did an exchange rate conversion my UK priced £599 Infraction in the US would cost you guys $720..!! ??

You are all so lucky.
Infraction in Sweden is 7395SEK and that equals to about $775

You are all so lucky.
Infraction in Sweden is 7395SEK and that equals to about $775
The cost is killer but the blame lies in Sweden's 25% sales tax. The base rate for the Infraction in every country that I've seen is $600US. So a $600US RC is about $750US in Sweden (25% sales tax). It's about $678US in Ontario, Canada (13% sales tax). It's about $660US in Australia (10% sales tax). I wrote "about" because exchange rates fluctuate so there is a small plus/minus. $750 in Sweden is no longer equal to 7395SEK I believe though it probably did when the price was initially revealed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back