Extra channels on DX3 reciever for?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FAILWISH

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Can i use the other channels to run leds. If i have a added physical on /off switch ... Instead of Y-splitting from motor fan for led power? Search here has every question goin to aux 3.. what about the other channels?

Any open available channel port on the Rx will provide BEC power for accessories/lighting. A mechanical toggle switch will work to power OFF/On.
If you want to control the circuit with your radio's Aux switch remotely (some Radios), you will need an inexpensive switching controller in series to do it.
Apex and others make them.

Can i use the other channels to run leds. If i have a added physical on /off switch ... Instead of Y-splitting from motor fan for led power? Search here has every question goin to aux 3.. what about the other channels?

Something as simple as this which I use in my Arrma rigs I plug in an open port in the receiver and connect any light (or lights if I split off to a y-connector so all the lights come on together) or anything I want to control on the remote switch:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BKSGW3D/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back