Infraction faulty esc perhaps?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revomikey

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Senton 3s
Hi guys, i was running the infraction today, it's second run and in the middle of a straight run the esc just crapped out and all power and braking was gone, she hit the kerb and broke the front bumper.

I got it home, charged up the batteries and connected it, now everytime i give it some throttle the esc just beeps and resets itself, no power to the motor in either direction.

I tried resetting the esc but as soon as throttle is applied it turns off and back on.

Faulty esc? What do you think?

Cheers

Good advice thanks guys, unfortunately after unplugging both servos the same thing happened. Batteries are also balanced well.

Good advice thanks guys, unfortunately after unplugging both servos the same thing happened. Batteries are also balanced well.

Sounds like it's time to call horizon..☹️

you got an extra servo to plug back in? this happened to my Kraton v5. The servo crapped out on me and my ESC was acting up. Once I replaced the servo, the ESC started to work fine.

Yeah i wondered about the servo but it works and turns fine, just no power to the motor

Sorry to hear it, get in touch with them, well any one but Bob.

Been through 5 esc's and 3 servos in my v2 infraction. Just sent it into HH. They wanted to replace the esc again I said no. Threatened a charge back. 10 days later V2 on the way to HH (again) for what should be a replacement . I told them it is costing Hh/ Arrma money and me down time.

Sorry to hear it, get in touch with them, well any one but Bob.

Been through 5 esc's and 3 servos in my v2 infraction. Just sent it into HH. They wanted to replace the esc again I said no. Threatened a charge back. 10 days later V2 on the way to HH (again) for what should be a replacement . I told them it is costing Hh/ Arrma money and me down time.
Lol 5 esc's you must have the worst luck of anyone in this world. Ive had 3 bad esc's in 20 years of buying them. I wouldn't give you anymore:ROFLMAO:

Lol 5 esc's you must have the worst luck of anyone in this world. Ive had 3 bad esc's in 20 years of buying them. I wouldn't give you anymore:ROFLMAO:
I begged them to test the electronics when they had it......Nope ' replace esc needs new tires,tightened pinion' last esc lasted 20 minutes.

I'm not a fan of spektrum to be honest, the transmitters I've had have had awful range, after the debacle arrma had with their other transmitters and the reaction time being so slow i hoped arrma might have ditched them.

Last edited:
I bought a hobby Wing to thrown in it in a few months. I don't care fore spectrum. My V1 Infraction no issues.

Yeah i just ordered a hobbywing max6 to replace it, when i get the replacement unit from horizon I'll shove it on eBay. The hobbywing is up to 8s so looks like a good upgrade. Thanks for the help fellas.

Well the max 6 arrived and it's installed, all working fine, haven't had opportunity to run it al though as it's too wet out. When the pos firma replacement comes I'll pop out on eBay. I really hate spektrum.

Post it here in the classifieds as well, you avoid a lot of fees.
My Firmas are rock solid, they are Hobbywing rebrands to my understanding i.e. the label and the firmware is different.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back