Fireteam Fire team esc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spektrum esc does not have programmable LVC does it? On which page in the manual do you see it?
Since it’s a ‘modified’ Hobbywing esc I assume it’s in the 3.0-3.2v range. Remember, lipo’s ‘recover’ some voltage after shutting down, so after a couple of minutes you should see around 3.7v on your charger or lipo checker.

Actually it says nothing about LVC in the manual.
Your correct. I guess I was asking because my new Arrma kraton 4s v2.5 does show LVC in the manual as level 4!
So possibly I should ask same question in the Kraton forum??
Thank you

I checked and it is the manual when you buy a Spektrum esc:
1705251066327.png

1705251136965.jpeg

Bump it to 5-6 if it’s leaving your Lipo too low. Good CNHL Lipos with higher cell discharge will drop the overall too far, even with quality Hobbywing ESCs

3.0 os LOW, guess I need a v2 program box.
I think thay are more easy to program that way?
Thank you.

3.0 os LOW, guess I need a v2 program box.
I think thay are more easy to program that way?
Thank you.
Fireteam comes stock with Firma 150A ESC. They have no setting to change LVC. Even if you buy a box, you will not see a menu option for LVC. Sometimes, in PDFs, some info is wrong and general across the board.

One reason I do not like the 150A. There are some Firma ESC where you can, like the 150A and maybe the 160A...cannot remember the 160A. No, go for the 150A.

Fireteam comes stock with Firma 150A ESC. They have no setting to change LVC. Even if you buy a box, you will not see a menu option for LVC. Sometimes, in PDFs, some info is wrong and general across the board.

One reason I do not like the 150A. There are some Firma ESC where you can, like the 150A and maybe the 160A...cannot remember the 160A. No, go for the 150A.
Yup both the printed manuals and online manuals have the incorrect information, the only Firma esc that I am aware of that actually has an adjustable bec is the Firma 160a.

Yup both the printed manuals and online manuals have the incorrect information, the only Firma esc that I am aware of that actually has an adjustable bec is the Firma 160a.
Right!!

Also the Firma 130A LVC is adjustable. I added one in my BR BLX, Losi Db Pro, and Losi Lasernut.... Lasernut I believe comes with 130A...so long ago I can not remember, LOL

Right!!

Also the Firma 130A LVC is adjustable. I added one in my BR BLX, Losi Db Pro, and Losi Lasernut.... Lasernut I believe comes with 130A...so long ago I can not remember, LOL

It is? I thought just the 160a was.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back