Favorite ‘non-rc’ picture lately.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I know it said favorite picture and I could have got a snapshot of him but it's just a short clip.
Been trying to get this guy on camera for a while. Caught him today!:) Meet Mr. Blue Heron

That's one thing that sucks about the burbs, my wildlife selection is pretty limited. Although now that it's cooling down, the crows will start hanging out across the street again, they are fun to watch.

That's one thing that sucks about the burbs, my wildlife selection is pretty limited. Although now that it's cooling down, the crows will start hanging out across the street again, they are fun to watch.
Yea they are! I like watching them. They are crazy funny at times!

I caught him again! :)

20221024_170533_Momen.jpg
20221024_170533_Moment.jpg

Look familiar? She was carrying on for nearly an hour. Finally he shows up. Mounts her and flies over to the branch. Apparantly that's not what she wanted. Women! She literally chased him off the end of the branch. Have plenty more but, that pic says it all. He flew down and returned with some grass for the nest and seemed to smooth things over.
RTL_3855-01.jpeg
RTL_3865-01.jpeg

Look familiar? She was carrying on for nearly an hour. Finally he shows up. Mounts her and flies over to the branch. Apparantly that's not what she wanted. Women! She literally chased him off the end of the branch. Have plenty more but, that pic says it all. He flew down and returned with some grass for the nest and seemed to smooth things over. View attachment 252047View attachment 252048
WOW!

Little spider I saw today....
20221026_131411.jpg

And we've been fighting a hive of yellow jackets under our electrical box for the past couple months. Used all the typical sprays.

Finally got some exterminator grade gas like stuff. Went out there before sunrise this morning and sprayed half the can inside the hole!

BAM!! GOT YA BASTARDS!!! 💪 😆(y)😁🍻
20221026_141814.jpg

20221026_141743.jpg
20221026_141738.jpg

Back