Favorite Tool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

🇺🇸 DΞזΞפּ 🇺🇸

Cake Boss
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton 4s
  3. Typhon 6s
I know we have a lot of Wrenching, Tech's, Mechanics out here and some real skilled Hobbyist's and I was wondering what your favorite tool is that you have to use, pretty much a life saver for you.
In my field working with industrial Lasers (Trumpf, Bystronic) I use a Chapman Tool daily, it saved my ass so many times.

20211229_183416.jpg

I got one of these recently and they are not good for long distance lighting but for anything nearby they are great as they light the general area.

https://www.amazon.com/LIGHTBAR-Hea...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

To answer the question... for me it's probably my 3D printer (Prusa I3 MK3S) since I can make a number of things to support my hobbies, around the house and even things to give friends.

Hurricane

Dug up this thread to share this great tool. I'm surprised this thread is not more active as I'm sure 100% of us use tools in this hobby.

Guys, if you don't already, get yourself one of these Engineer Neji-Saurus PZ-58 screw pliers.

I bought these a while back but only just used it and it really saved me a headache. I had a stripped button head screw so thought I'd give the tool a try. It somehow grip the screw head and never even slipped once. Even if I never use it again, it was still worth the purchase.

1000005103.jpg

1000005104.jpg

Last edited:
Dug up this thread to share this great tool. I'm surprised this thread is not more active as I'm sure 100% of us use tools in this hobby.

Guys, if you don't already, get yourself one of these Engineer Neji-Saurus PZ-58 screw pliers.

I bought these a while back but only just used it and it really saved me a headache. I had a stripped button head screw so thought I'd give the tool a try. It somehow grip the screw head and never even slipped once. Even if I never use it again, it was still worth the purchase.

View attachment 346385

View attachment 346386
You made me buy a pair of those pliers! 👍 I was going to comment on these the other day but got distracted.....Oh look a crawler! 🤪

View attachment 346385

View attachment 346386

Linky no worky

Screenshot_20240203_082400_Chrome.jpg

It's got to be a cordless drill.
1706991543441.png

You can drill, drive, sand, wire brush, scrub and cut (maybe) with it. You can even blow your own horn with it (@Hammer Down). ;)

With that said I have many tools, but this one is pretty much a go to on a daily basis. If I were to prune my tool box it would probably be the last one to leave.

View attachment 346385

View attachment 346386

Dude you're costing me money again. 😁

You can even blow your own horn with it (@Hammer Down). ;)
I’m working on a brushless version but I haven’t quite worked all the bugs out yet.. 😎

Dude you're costing me money again. 😁
It's worth it. You won't use them regularly but when you need them, you need them and you'll thank me.

Last edited:
Back