Typhon Finally! Got an Arrma!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What’s happening is the rear is hitting the face of the jump and tipping it forward and then you don’t have enough tire and wheel mass to rotate it back with throttle input. You can either make it faster to get more wheel speed to leverage the amount of tire mass you already have, or you can get bigger tires to add mass at the speed you already have.

I say do both ?
So there is nothing to do suspension wise (springs, pre-load) that can help? I was hoping to keep it as a buggy for now. My other two trucks I don't have to use the throttle all the time to get them nose up. If I hit a jump with them at a steady state throttle they fly pretty flat thru the air.

So there is nothing to do suspension wise (springs, pre-load) that can help? I was hoping to keep it as a buggy for now. My other two trucks I don't have to use the throttle all the time to get them nose up. If I hit a jump with them at a steady state throttle they fly pretty flat thru the air.
You can try a little more preload to keep the ride height up a little and hope the chassis doesn’t smack on the lip of the ramp. But with little buggy tires, there isn’t much ground clearance. I would try using a slow mode camera next to the jump and get a video of it launching so you can see where it hits, make your adjustments, and evaluate the results. ????

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back