Outcast Finally picked up my 10th anniversary outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20191122_200221.jpg
20191122_200215.jpg
20191122_200209.jpg
15744818902578839518005858353189.jpg
15744819489341515162853221232769.jpg
I mean.... Come on!?! ???She's beautiful! ❤

They are nice aren't they...:love: I havnt even cut the factory tape on my boxes yet... lol.. #84 is a nice low number.. beleive both of mine are in the 300's..
Damn brother... You've got 2??? They are beautiful!

Ya I figured why not grab what he had in stock.. just one of them days man.. he held one for me the day they came in, but when I got there he had 2.. I had recently grabbed 2 3s typhon's, and a granite blx as well, the 2nd typhon and granite were for a couple of my buddies.. but I surely spent some ching.. he was very happy... lol..
Damn brother... You've got 2??? They are beautiful!

#365 and #381 :love: :love: :love:

Attachments

• 20191123_002906.jpg
    20191123_002906.jpg
    341.6 KB · Views: 42
Ya I figured why not grab what he had in stock.. just one of them days man.. he held one for me the day they came in, but when I got there he had 2.. I had recently grabbed 2 3s typhon's, and a granite blx as well, the 2nd typhon and granite were for a couple of my buddies.. but I surely spent some ching.. he was very happy... lol..

thats whats up... money is made for one thing and one thing only.

thats whats up... money is made for one thing and one thing only.

Agreed.. I have plenty of hobbies that consume it that's for sure...lol...

don't mind the minty azz green walls.. it was my daughters room when she was little.. now 21 and out doing her own thing.. I was to damn lazy to paint it... lol.. I just jammed up some shelves and called it good... :ROFLMAO:

Anyway's.. your rig is gorgeous buddy, I cant wait to see it standing proud on display... I was considering maybe a glass or plexy top, so the chassis can still be seen... that would be slicker than snot on a door knob...

don't mind the minty azz green walls.. it was my daughters room when she was little.. now 21 and out doing her own thing.. I was to damn lazy to paint it... lol.. I just jammed up some shelves and called it good... :ROFLMAO:

Anyway's.. your rig is gorgeous buddy, I cant wait to see it standing proud on display... I was considering maybe a glass or plexy top, so the chassis can still be seen... that would be slicker than snot on a door knob...
The wife makes a good point.... I mean new R/C's are beautiful but when one is only out of 500 worldwide??? As much as it hurts to buy a new R/C and not run it... I have to agree with her! ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back