Outcast Finally picked up my 10th anniversary outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Full Throttle R/C

Kraton v4 6s build
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
20191122_172145.jpg
20191122_173234.jpg
pup approved ?

Man those things are so sweet looking. I just couldn't justify the cost because it would HAVE to be a shelf queen for me. I just wouldn't be able to get myself to run it. :)
I'm not going to run it until I contact Mitch and get a chassis, towers and a new body! This rig is absolutely gorgeous!!! ❤❤

I only took it out for a min then back in the box till I get my workshop done and can properly display my shelf queen ?

Shelf queen basher.... lol i guess why not
After talking with the wife... She's convinced me that she should be a shelf Queen! She's just to damn beautiful to run and or rip apart and upgrade to run. She love's it(thank god! ?) she said just make one out of all the parts you have left over from the "Nightmare Kraton " build! She's going to paint and make a stand for her so I can hang her on the wall??? #84 of 500 world wide!!!!! ❤❤❤❤

After talking with the wife... She's convinced me that she should be a shelf Queen! She's just to damn beautiful to run and or rip apart and upgrade to run. She love's it(thank god! ?) she said just make one out of all the parts you have left over from the "Nightmare Kraton " build! She's going to paint and make a stand for her so I can hang her on the wall??? #84 of 500 world wide!!!!! ❤❤❤❤

does she have a sister?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back