Firma 160 esc programming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gavwilldo

Reaction score
Hi, just got the firma 160a esc and motor combo for my infraction v2 and found a problem with programming it. The supplied manual says it has 9 options but the esc only cycles through 8 and some of the options don’t match up either, option 5 bec voltage for example, the manual says 2 settings 6.0v and 8.4v however when you go to option 5 on the esc it will cycle through 9 settings.
the programming doesn’t match either the 150a or 160a options in the supplied manual or any other manuals I can find online, can anyone shed any light on this?

I discovered this before, check out my post here in my old build thread.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/another-limitless-to-infraction-build.23649/post-339342

Essentially what I discovered after I got the spectrum smart programmer is that the menu for lipo size doesn't actually exist, so if you ignore that option and move the ones below it up one number it should be accurate then.

Thanks for that, I tried buying the programming box for it but everywhere was out of stock.

Yeah I had to source mine on eBay, if you go there and search by part number hopefully you should find some (SPMXCA200)

I discovered this before, check out my post here in my old build thread.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/another-limitless-to-infraction-build.23649/post-339342

Essentially what I discovered after I got the spectrum smart programmer is that the menu for lipo size doesn't actually exist, so if you ignore that option and move the ones below it up one number it should be accurate then.
In the new outcast 8s manual they corrected the option table for esc programming so option 5 now does correspond with brake strength like you found out with the program box

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back