Felony First battle scars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
Unfortinatly my first major accident happened with my felony. I accelerated up to 40mph and jammed the brakes car slowed down fast but not fast enough slid at 10-15mph under a steel dumpter. The whole front was stuck under it. I had my wheel wrench with me i unbokted the front left tire. It was proper stuck. Other Adults came to help me and one pushed on the hood and unstucked the body post. I mangled the spliter also but i straighted that out and polished the scratches but nothing broke. The first battle scars. I should have taken a pic im going to upload clips before it crashed
20220423_202506.jpg
20220423_204110.jpg

A few cracks in the body also starting from the wheel arcs

Could have been a lot worse. :eek:

Unfortinatly my first major accident happened with my felony. I accelerated up to 40mph and jammed the brakes car slowed down fast but not fast enough slid at 10-15mph under a steel dumpter. The whole front was stuck under it. I had my wheel wrench with me i unbokted the front left tire. It was proper stuck. Other Adults came to help me and one pushed on the hood and unstucked the body post. I mangled the spliter also but i straighted that out and polished the scratches but nothing broke. The first battle scars. I should have taken a pic im going to upload clips before it crashedView attachment 213634View attachment 213635
A few cracks in the body also starting from the wheel arcs
If you never crash it then it was never fast enough 😝

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back