Kraton First crash.... Help me please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As u take the front end compleatly apart take pictures then make list of carnagebuild it back up so u can tear it down again , now we're having some fun !!!!!??????i really believe that I'm excited when I break stuff , my wife thinks I need to be checked?although I do protect my rigs , I used to race dirt bikes , and lesson learned , u don't ride past your abilities , same with my r.c. rigs don't , dove drive past my abilities protects parts !

Last edited:
Those parts pop back in, your still good. Unless the knuckle is cracked or broken, but it does appear to be from the pics.

Be careful when installing the red caps, if they are not straight you will stripe the plastic knuckles.

Those parts pop back in, your still good. Unless the knuckle is cracked or broken, but it does appear to be from the pics.

Be careful when installing the red caps, if they are not straight you will stripe the plastic knuckles.
So the knuckles were good, the bar that hooks under the servo was bent out of shape, so good thing our hobbyshop is "essential "

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back