Flysky Noble NB4 Owners... 2.0.101 Firmware Update!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZooKeeper

Quack!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Granite Mega
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
For those of us who own a NB4, Flysky just released a new firmware update. I only found out because this video came across my YouTube feed.

Here's a link to the firmware update page to download the firmware that suits your location/need. At the moment it appears their links to download the actual update files and changelog don't exist however. Hopefully they get the website fixed soon!

I wonder what's changed?
For those of us who own a NB4, Flysky just released a new firmware update. I only found out because this video came across my YouTube feed.

Here's a link to the firmware update page to download the firmware that suits your location/need. At the moment it appears their links to download the actual update files and changelog don't exist however. Hopefully they get the website fixed soon!

I don't want to have to rebind each receiver after the update!

If that is required, I'll leave the firmware on my NB4 where it is, version 2.0.100. I had to update to that version for Mini-Z EVO support.
It only takes a few extra seconds. It can’t be easier than that.. but I do understand your point.

You install it yet? I'm really curious about the gps thingy
I just updated to the new firmware. No issues in the process. I'll work on rebinding my RX's and updating them tonight.

A note about the newest version of the Flysky Assistant app which helps you backup and restore your model memories... The new version on their website requires you to create an account with Flysky in order to use it. I hate when companies pull this :poop:. I found an older version of the app on my garage computer that does not require you to register for anything and it worked just fine to backup and restore after the update. I've attached it here for everyone's use.

Attachments

• Flysky Assistant.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 157
I just updated to the new firmware. No issues in the process. I'll work on rebinding my RX's and updating them tonight.

A note about the newest version of the Flysky Assistant app which helps you backup and restore your model memories... The new version on their website requires you to create an account with Flysky in order to use it. I hate when companies pull this :poop:. I found an older version of the app on my garage computer that does not require you to register for anything and it worked just fine to backup and restore after the update. I've attached it here for everyone's use.
That's awesome.

The new updater takes forever to get registered.

If anyone tries the gps, I'd be curious as to how well it works.

Also, don't understand ibus in conjunction with hobbywing.

Does anyone know if it offers any benefits for a max5/max6?

So here’s a quick summary of what the update does if you haven’t looked already.
Found this on heli direct’s instagram.
BE6D9101-762F-4F7F-BC71-B747473DC86F.jpeg
42BE7C50-FDA7-4E98-8C49-C5CB54FC04AD.jpeg
867AC3B5-32F8-45EB-AC41-CDD9FC8E1332.jpeg
433AD92E-99ED-4D52-A7A1-70BA0B6D4F21.jpeg
DA64DAA8-3051-463A-A91E-8616435E4B40.jpeg
003A5236-FF2F-487F-B985-4A324CE8C06D.jpeg
A84D75E9-2BD5-4B3C-B9E5-48B875B96AFC.jpeg

Guess I’ll have to update both of mine now. 🙄🤣

Cruise control? When would I use that? Speed running?
Idk it seems to be different than the other perfect pass type function that escapes me atm. 🤔

The new gps thing is what really peaks my interest. 🤓

Idk it seems to be different than the other perfect pass type function that escapes me atm. 🤔

The new gps thing is what really peaks my interest. 🤓
I already use the throttle timing function for a perfectly linear throttle pull, so I'm not sure what I'd use it for. I'm also interested in the gps & I like how they are making the different buttons/functions more visible on the screen

I already use the throttle timing function for a perfectly linear throttle pull, so I'm not sure what I'd use it for. I'm also interested in the gps & I like how they are making the different buttons/functions more visible on the screen
Channel speed, that’s what it’s called!! 🤦🏼‍♂️ Couldn’t remember to save my life!

One down one to go. 👍
44CBA894-87E2-4F46-AA23-36F6BB8890AD.jpeg
7167F4C2-923F-4BFD-BD5A-8DEA9CE1EE9F.jpeg

It was super easy. Used the Flysky assistant to store my models, then updated the Tx and reinstalled my models. At first the models didn’t want to go back in. Then I unplugged and rebooted and tried again. Worked fine the second time. Now I get to do the other one.

One cool thing I noticed that’s not on the last update is channel speed is now adjustable down to the hundredth of a second instead of just tenth of a second. 👌

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back