Flysky noble nb4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it..
Easy to upgrade and setup. Have ordered a Skyrc gyro 401..

IMG_20201229_085113.jpg

This may be a good radio but find it ugly like a Glock!

Very interested to see how you like it.. what would you compare it too..??

Build quality, Range, Specs, etc..???
I have the NB4. For regular bashing AND Track use, it is awseome. Fast Frame rates/resolution etc. Very precise control.
Incredible Battery life with the Lion battery in the handle and the Lipo in the Base. The Lipo actually maintains charge of the Lion. Lion is primary power source for this Radio. You can even use the radio without the Lipo base attached FWIW. The NB4 radio will even charge your Cell phone or other USB accessories.
I will say however it is definitly NOT for speed running. Range is a bit short. The shortest of my other DX5C and RC6GS. Your results may vary. IDK what your needs are. I can't use it for my Speed run Lim. I use the much cheaper Radiolink RC6GS for needed speed run range. The best range hands down out the box, without any mods, and even longer range using the R7FG Rx. 600 meter range.
RadioLink RC6GS remote control for R7FG seven channel receiver control distance 600 meters|Parts & Accessories| - AliExpress

The NB4 is a gem however. Mega features. Flysky is well known technology. Once you hold it in your hands, the quality is apparent. I got a AMZ padded case and a Turnigy lanyard for it also.
Good luck.
:cool:
This may be a good radio but find it ugly like a Glock!
What???? I love my 2 Glocks.:cry:

20201229_142524.jpg

Gyro in a Kraton?? But Why?
I guess anyone can???? ?‍♂️

Last edited:
Because I want one..

Depends on where I'm going to drive and how I want to drive.

Bashing, then just turn it off via ch3.
If I want to drive on the street I live in, I have to turn on (0-100% with) the gyro. Asphalt with gravel is slippery..

I use my Kraton, not just for bashing.

Because I want one..

Depends on where I'm going to drive and how I want to drive.

Bashing, then just turn it off via ch3.
If I want to drive on the street I live in, I have to turn on (0-100% with) the gyro. Asphalt with gravel is slippery..

I use my Kraton, not just for bashing.
Just a heads up but the gyro for best results should be place as close to the center point of the vehicle.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back