Flysky now has a gyro Rx for the NB4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LicketySplit

Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Outcast 6s
Check it out. It's a great transmitter but some people really like having a built in gyro. In case that turned you off before this may help you out.

Edit: After watching the video it's actually full stability control, just like Spektrum AVC. So there ya go. Looking for a Tx upgrade? NB4 hands down.

Last edited:
As soon as these came out I got one for each of my bashers. They are so nice.
E0730C67-E87E-456D-A27B-FE2EB3093180.jpeg

So I got my INr4-GYB rx today and installed it with my NB4 running FCC 2.0.100 and I can get the gyro to correct on the steering, but not sure if the throttle input works yet as it has been raining since I got it from Amazon today. I also am unable to assign dials for setting the gains. I watched the WTF RC video, where he assigns these dials on the NB4 Pro, but my NB4 doesn't seem to allow these assignments. Anyone else seeing this?

So I got my INr4-GYB rx today and installed it with my NB4 running FCC 2.0.100 and I can get the gyro to correct on the steering, but not sure if the throttle input works yet as it has been raining since I got it from Amazon today. I also am unable to assign dials for setting the gains. I watched the WTF RC video, where he assigns these dials on the NB4 Pro, but my NB4 doesn't seem to allow these assignments. Anyone else seeing this?
That’s weird. If it can be done on the Pro it can be done on yours. I haven’t used one so I’m not gonna be of much help. Did you happen to open up the Rx and see if the antenna was ipex or soldered on?

I've had one of those for a while. I have it in my Tekno Bug/SCT410, but have only run it once with this RX. Gyro works, but I have not fully set up all the extra features, and even have the gyro set very low. Mostly just got it as an extra RX as the second RX that came with my NB4 is a huge aircraft style RX.

That’s weird. If it can be done on the Pro it can be done on yours. I haven’t used one so I’m not gonna be of much help. Did you happen to open up the Rx and see if the antenna was ipex or soldered on?
I asked WTF RC and he said only the Pro has the ability to assign right now and the NB4 needs a firmware update soon to get that ability. I haven’t opened it up yet.

I asked WTF RC and he said only the Pro has the ability to assign right now and the NB4 needs a firmware update soon to get that ability. I haven’t opened it up yet.
No kidding. I always heard they were pretty much the same. So can you still go into the menu and change the gain?

No kidding. I always heard they were pretty much the same. So can you still go into the menu and change the gain?
Yes you can make all the adjustments they the menus, just can’t assign them to a dial

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back