Found this at my parents house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester194

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
Anyone know what this is. I found it at my parents house and had to be at least 22 years old, I put an esc I had from a China car and spectrum servo take off... It works and is pretty cool .. just have no clue what it is

IMG_20231206_185313502_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231206_185248395.jpg

Above was correct. It's a TC4. I haven't seen those in years. I had one of those when I bought my nitro RS4. Post RC10 days.
This is the only branding I can find on it

View attachment 335723

What is it even worth...
Associated Electrics

Associated TC3 or TC4

I also found this thing I'm pretty sure it's an ofna something... I remember spending my hours sanding and polishing alluminum parts

IMG_20231206_192026446.jpg

IMG_20231206_192008660_HDR.jpg

What is it even worth...

Honestly as a roller if it has plastic diff outdrives it will sell for 90 to 115 as a roller. They don't go for anymore with the old electronics.
If its got the lightened steel driffs or front one way it might go for 10 to 20 more if the right person seems it.
Not worth a ton anymore and the plastic diff outdrives are super weak and hard to get.
Parts in general are not just hard to get but pricey now days. I've got way too much into mine as they sit.
You can check out eBay completed sales and see.

Awesome non the less. I love the tc3's and tc4's myself.
I also found this thing I'm pretty sure it's an ofna something... I remember spending my hours sanding and polishing alluminum parts

View attachment 335726

View attachment 335727

This is an Ofna Ultra Gtp

ofna-ultra-gtp-manual-thumb.jpg

Ofna-Ultra-GTP-Chassis3.jpg

Ofna-Ultra-GTP-Chassis4.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back