Infraction Infraction Active Air Intake - Free Powerful Cooling System!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that should be enough, then i'd just need to know the angle on the front ones. The rear ones id assume don't have much of an angle, but if they do provide that as well. You could even take cardboard and tape and make the entire bucket if you want me to get it right the first time, this would really be best.

Edit:
These are the most common metal led holder we all use, on the back side of the light bucket i was gonna design holes to fit these, up to you? If not what size hole do you want, just the size of say the led itself in this picture.
https://www.amazon.com/ShareGoo-Hea...qid=1705768454&sprefix=rc+leds,aps,106&sr=8-8
Yup those are the typical size I use .as for the rear I'm all set .I already have red led strips plus a led at the bottom of my diffuser.Im really just concerned about the front .I'm going to start this in a little bit .later I'll shoot you over what I came up with.as for how much clearance I have under the cover when it's on the chassis .thank you
Yeah that should be enough, then i'd just need to know the angle on the front ones. The rear ones id assume don't have much of an angle, but if they do provide that as well. You could even take cardboard and tape and make the entire bucket if you want me to get it right the first time, this would really be best.

Edit:
These are the most common metal led holder we all use, on the back side of the light bucket i was gonna design holes to fit these, up to you? If not what size hole do you want, just the size of say the led itself in this picture.
https://www.amazon.com/ShareGoo-Hea...qid=1705768454&sprefix=rc+leds,aps,106&sr=8-8
I think it's best if I use the metal bezel so the light can be directed forward rather just the led light bulb it self which will spread the beam outwards.i do have plenty of them metal bezels.i can allways send you also a harness so you can dry fit them..I have two sizes in the bezels.the ones I want to use is the Large size .the smaller size I use them for fogs or cursers
On the first page of this thread I posted pics of this c8 cover .also a rear pic of the led light I made on the diffuser that runs off of two 4" strips on top of the rear diffuser.i can see this car from far away.its lit up like a Christmas tree.😁

Last edited:
Yup those are the typical size I use .as for the rear I'm all set .I already have red led strips plus a led at the bottom of my diffuser.Im really just concerned about the front .I'm going to start this in a little bit .later I'll shoot you over what I came up with.as for how much clearance I have under the cover when it's on the chassis .thank you

I think it's best if I use the metal bezel so the light can be directed forward rather just the led light bulb it self which will spread the beam outwards.i do have plenty of them metal bezels.i can allways send you also a harness so you can dry fit them..I have two sizes in the bezels.the ones I want to use is the Large size .the smaller size I use them for fogs or cursers
On the first page of this thread I posted pics of this c8 cover .also a rear pic of the led light I made on the diffuser that runs off of two 4" strips on top of the rear diffuser.i can see this car from far away.its lit up like a Christmas tree.😁
think you could make exact models front and rear of the light buckets. I only need one side of each, I don't need both headlights and both tail as once I make one I will copy and mirror the image. can you make these with tape and cardboard/cerealbox type material

think you could make exact models front and rear of the light buckets. I only need one side of each, I don't need both headlights and both tail as once I make one I will copy and mirror the image. can you make these with tape and cardboard/cerealbox type material
Actually already thinking about using the exact material.ill use thin card board of a cereal box and put it together with clear tape.ill even add a small insert inside with a light bezel attached .when I'm done I'll pm you for your address and I'll send them to you .I'm still not sure if I want light buckets in the rear .I don't really have any use for them due to I already have enough red lights to see it good enough from a distance from behind..would it look cool 🤔 probably and finding a harness with four led lights is easier than just two .but I can allways fabricate my own harness.actually I already have a plug up front that I use to use for a strip light that's on my front splitter.i disconnected it due to the strip being red and not white.for now I'm using two big led miner lamps as head lamps which do the job perfect.i just really want proper head lights cause it gives the car a real look and I have not yet seen anyone customize a c8 delta Corvette cover with headlamps.I enjoy doing what no one else has yet..just like you...I wanna see more supra plz lol

Actually already thinking about using the exact material.ill use thin card board of a cereal box and put it together with clear tape.ill even add a small insert inside with a light bezel attached .when I'm done I'll pm you for your address and I'll send them to you .I'm still not sure if I want light buckets in the rear .I don't really have any use for them due to I already have enough red lights to see it good enough from a distance from behind..would it look cool 🤔 probably and finding a harness with four led lights is easier than just two .but I can allways fabricate my own harness.actually I already have a plug up front that I use to use for a strip light that's on my front splitter.i disconnected it due to the strip being red and not white.for now I'm using two big led miner lamps as head lamps which do the job perfect.i just really want proper head lights cause it gives the car a real look and I have not yet seen anyone customize a c8 delta Corvette cover with headlamps.I enjoy doing what no one else has yet..just like you...I wanna see more supra plz lol
Sounds good man.

I'll give ya looks at the supra body progress as I get them lol. The final reveal of the supra prolly wont be for a week or two sadly cause im going to take my time finishing the surface, sanding, priming till its perfect then paint. It's gonna be one badazz hardbody RC. Plus it'll be magnetic and have light buckets and mirrors. After paint I will be making Vinyl black windows to apply.

I got my ol lady to clear off the bed with some instructions from me haha. Now I'm redoing the splitter for the felony mad max. Much better design, plus it was still printed in two pieces and glued together. Both printers are working hard on it now. One on the splitter itself and one on the steel lookin plates for it.

My view at work lol: "Pixel fold in dual view mode"
420024696_1382880646442741_7683406146233002570_n.jpg

Sounds good man.

I'll give ya looks at the supra body progress as I get them lol. The final reveal of the supra prolly wont be for a week or two sadly cause im going to take my time finishing the surface, sanding, priming till its perfect then paint. It's gonna be one badazz hardbody RC. Plus it'll be magnetic and have light buckets and mirrors. After paint I will be making Vinyl black windows to apply.

I got my ol lady to clear off the bed with some instructions from me haha. Now I'm redoing the splitter for the felony mad max. Much better design, plus it was still printed in two pieces and glued together. Both printers are working hard on it now. One on the splitter itself and one on the steel lookin plates for it.

My view at work lol: "Pixel fold in dual view mode"
View attachment 343492

Have you considered just printing the body as a 1 (or 2) wall ultra thin shell instead?
Then re-enforce it afterwards with drywall tape and shoe goo ,so at least the printing time is Much shorter..

Have you considered just printing the body as a 1 (or 2) wall ultra thin shell instead?
Then re-enforce it afterwards with drywall tape and shoe goo ,so at least the printing time is Much shorter..
I did but choose to just go all out, as of right now I just got one more day till its done🤞, and it'll be super beefy. It's still going to get backed with shoegoo and fiber tape as well.

My biggest concern is the paint, I don't want it cracking do to a weak body or flexing body, or even layers splitting. Honestly im pretty worried about all that after its fully painted. Prolly over thinking it though.

I actually thought about this a few days ago ..almost like when I bought my c8 body from Delta .they wanted a cheaper price for the 1mm body compared to the 2mm .I got the 2 mm thickness but I was thinking if I got the 1mm and just reinforced the inside ..then I said nope won't work because I want the cover to stay clear .so reinforcing it would destroy the clear look

don't worry they will be all finished up so I can print immediately the last part of the Supra once I get home :ROFLMAO:

They are both almost done printing. The N4M is kicking out that 100% infill massive splitter in record times. Couple hours.
2024-01-20 15_02_58-Window.png
2024-01-20 15_03_09-Window.png

417009783_292210530513881_4528673711332465860_n.jpg

We will see what it finishes at, it usually beats the slicers times which is odd but good.

137g in 3hours = About 45g an hour
Again, he's layin' pipe like I've never seen some dude lay pipe before :ROFLMAO:

417230416_397127099378328_7409907713211046343_n.jpg

don't worry they will be all finished up so I can print immediately the last part of the Supra once I get home :ROFLMAO:

They are both almost done printing. The N4M is kicking out that 100% infill massive splitter in record times. Couple hours.
View attachment 343504View attachment 343505

View attachment 343506

We will see what it finishes at, it usually beats the slicers times which is odd but good.

137g in 3hours = About 45g an hour
Again, he's layin' pipe like I've never seen some dude lay pipe before :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 343507
Oh hell yeah .I love it when a plan comes together 😁👍. Famous quote from a member of the A Team👍

Good News First!!

The nose is joined to the body and its super freakin sturdy. I can now really see the potential and because I used 100% infill I have plenty of plastic to sand and get this thing a perfect surface. Honestly I think it will be a little easier then I though but we shall see. This thing is thick and would actually take a significant impact if needed. But she isnt gonna see that hard of action.

416971963_887973782704150_3718680314226647830_n.jpg
417117141_307077019030079_7753354939864083312_n.jpg
420158612_1607204686695973_7371332504566529220_n.jpg
417251338_846678043873946_2364828051131801225_n.jpg

The Bad and the Ugly:

Ugly first - The printer somehow got out of whack, completely hosed up a print. I redid the manual bed leveling and the sensor calibration leveling. All is well again. But it failed my mad max splitter print so I had to redo it.

The Bad - The last Supra part will not start printing till about an hour from now

419959021_359014693733429_219347804818272602_n.jpg

Good News First!!

The nose is joined to the body and its super freakin sturdy. I can now really see the potential and because I used 100% infill I have plenty of plastic to sand and get this thing a perfect surface. Honestly I think it will be a little easier then I though but we shall see. This thing is thick and would actually take a significant impact if needed. But she isnt gonna see that hard of action.

View attachment 343582View attachment 343581View attachment 343580View attachment 343579

Excellent!

I'm getting a feeling that you could start your own Custom RC Body making company soon..

The Bad and the Ugly:

Ugly first - The printer somehow got out of whack, completely hosed up a print. I redid the manual bed leveling and the sensor calibration leveling. All is well again. But it failed my mad max splitter print so I had to redo it.

The Bad - The last Supra part will not start printing till about an hour from now

View attachment 343583

(Obviously not the same printer..)
But I would experience Ugly prints immediately after a "simple" but 'long' print too..(sometimes ,no explanation that I can figure out.)

Very weird that it does that ,at random.

Excellent!

I'm getting a feeling that you could start your own Custom RC Body making company soon..
Hey thank you Sir.... Yeah once this thing is done and its for the 1/7th platform and a hardbody that is beefy enough to bash around. With light buckets and mirror and paint fit and finish like a real car. It would pull a pretty penny for sure.

Maybe I will do that, not a bad idea. We will see how this one turns out.

Maybe ill invest in a good airbrush if thats the case.

(Obviously not the same printer..)
But I would experience Ugly prints immediately after a "simple" but 'long' print too..(sometimes ,no explanation that I can figure out.)

Very weird that it does that ,at random.
Hmm ok. Technically that is my longest print at 23 hours that ive ever done. I'll keep that in mind. The odd thing the manual leveling was fine and the auto leveling looks about the same. Interesting......

So its at 25% and looks as good as the other two pieces, so thats good. Door handles pic is blurry sorry but they turned out nice unlike in the draft print.

420019524_921372969587640_7346251389801786894_n.jpg
417037718_412021267832032_149942224030874304_n.jpg
417248005_2592429810935115_3833689022146987257_n.jpg

Starting to get gitty hahahaha.... WOOHOO!!!!

Some pics are blurry, its movin' so kinda hard to capture. She is lookin' NICEEEE!!

don't mind her Gills and Intestines they will be ripped off :ROFLMAO: . She's a big B@tch!! It makes my hand look small, something i've never had said about me before :ROFLMAO:

420018252_376493488308185_3354584140816708321_n.jpg
420166052_700902735451321_7976158028156023710_n.jpg
420008859_910651850437980_2503892685986343694_n.jpg

Back