Funny Pic Thread - No swearing. No sex. No complaining.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5786.jpeg

When I was young I liked Miracle Whip, now it's just cloyingly sweet. Tastes change.
You act like it's candy. "Tastes change." Oh, I'm sorry your highness, would you like some cavier with your steak tartare? You're just too 'sophisticated' now. Holy crap....people on the internet 😳. You must like some flat, dead tasting deviled eggs, then. Oh, wait, you probably dislike eggs, too. Ya' know....I've actually heard people say they hate chocolate, ice cream and pizza.' How about poon-tang? Okay, I'm done. That's for a different thread.

View attachment 364724
US pentagon...Dept. of transparency rest room.

View attachment 364725
🎶Well, it's a great day....for me to whoop somebody's @$$. it's a bad day, so ya' better get off my back 🎶😆

Last edited:
Oh, come on! You're like children with your snobish palates 😄. Reminds me of George Bush with broccoli. Maybe I'm just poor enough to be content with cheap eating. Heck, I even eat corn tortilla bologna sandwiches. Eggs ad oatmeal for dinner. As long as I'm not starving.

My sister just told me in text - "oh, you didn't KNOW? It's an internet fad to diss Miracle whip, lately...like people think they're too cultured and high class for it. It's a thing right now."

In my defense my mom refused to throw away bad food and made us eat an entire gallon of expired generic Miracle Whip.................Sometimes the smell of it makes me start gagging.

1714962545266.png

In my defense my mom refused to throw away bad food and made us eat an entire gallon of expired generic Miracle Whip.................Sometimes the smell of it makes me start gagging.

View attachment 364728
Okay, now that would be torture. A bad memory. I can understand that one. Reminds me of Stewie on Family Guy chugging a bottle of Ranch dressing.

My sister just told me in text - "oh, you didn't KNOW? It's an internet fad to diss Miracle whip, lately...like people think they're too cultured and high class for it. It's a thing right now."
Duke's for the win

72044356007-usatsi-22180455.jpg

Can we just appreciate the Internet, it started as funny pic thread and went to mayo vs miracle whip, to arguing with strangers about being snobs, to "oops sorry" and childhood trauma, just to be wrapped up with "Dukes for the win"
That about sums it up.

Last edited:
Back