No more messing around....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjeepguy

Super-Secret Yarmaluthe
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
I think I need this. I'm going to wait one month to make sure this isn't just an impulse buy. If I still want it on 4/6/24, I'm ordering it.
Screenshot_20240306_102515_Edge.jpg

Niiiice. Big bucks but a super nice rig. I've only just recently seen this truck with KT's signature edition. Very cool.
Yea, I've wanted one for a while, and watching his vid made it worse lol.

To bad you didn't have the itch about 2 year's ago they were much cheaper then.. the machining on them is beautiful.. make sure you buy a kidney belt to support your back when you try to lift that thing.. 🤣🤣.. or bring a buddy along to help you move it.. 😉..

Factory engines are wayyyyy underwhelming, it's just a cag 49cc engine that can be had for near nothing on eBay.. They can be worked over, raise port timing, better reeds, lowered head space, better squish angles, higher clutch engagement, better pipe, all that stuff does wake them up to an extent.....

BUT,

They are much more lively on 12s with a big azz can!. 👍 Make sure to loctite all your fasteners, they rattle apart within a couple runs if you don't..

Same. Think that thing would scoot around okay on a Max4 combo? Or would it need more than 12S?

12s is plenty lively on a max 4.. 👍

I called those guys to see if they would consider selling a roller option because the gas version is, imo, kind of lackluster... I received a very blunt "no" lol, can't say I didn't try... I love the mega truck version with the skinnier Checkmark tires, just need to hit the Mega Millions and I'll be all set😔

So you gonna get this today as well as the XRT?😉
Already have an XRT, I'll sleep on this one for a while before I order.

To bad you didn't have the itch about 2 year's ago they were much cheaper then.. the machining on them is beautiful.. make sure you buy a kidney belt to support your back when you try to lift that thing.. 🤣🤣.. or bring a buddy along to help you move it.. 😉..

Factory engines are wayyyyy underwhelming, it's just a cag 49cc engine that can be had for near nothing on eBay.. They can be worked over, raise port timing, better reeds, lowered head space, better squish angles, higher clutch engagement, better pipe, all that stuff does wake them up to an extent.....

BUT,

They are much more lively on 12s with a big azz can!. 👍 Make sure to loctite all your fasteners, they rattle apart within a couple runs if you don't..

12s is plenty lively on a max 4.. 👍
BL is the plan 100%. I'm not into gas or nitro anymore. Did that for years, just too messy. I probably won't even run the stock motor.

Last edited:
Already have an XRT, I'll sleep on this one for a while before I order.

BL is the plan 100%. I'm not into gas or nitro anymore. Did that for years, just too messy. I probably won't even run the stock motor.
Yeah, maybe use the gas motor for a motorized skateboard or something,LOL. The Raminator is something indeed, really can't believe they'd close themselves off to so many potential customers by NOT offering a roller.

Yeah, maybe use the gas motor for a motorized skateboard or something,LOL. The Raminator is something indeed, really can't believe they'd close themselves off to so many potential customers by NOT offering a roller.

Well, as I mentioned above.. an engine is around 70 bucks.. he probably gets them for 30 bucks, so you won't be saving much.. 🤣

Price reflects the machining and tooling to get it done.. 👍

Agreed. I'd definitely go with the roller if available.

I've always looked at the Raminator as like the final boss of surface RC. Just the most impractical, unnecessary, expensive, insane truck out there. I always said I'd eventually get one. Seeing that they've addressed many of its shortcomings, and they can easily be converted to brushless, I guess it's time to step up to the plate and make this a reality. Maybe. I'm still on the fence. It's a serious investment. But on the other hand, I've got almost that much dumped into my Xmaxx.

Well, as I mentioned above.. an engine is around 70 bucks.. he probably gets them for 30 bucks, so you won't be saving much.. 🤣

Price reflects the machining and tooling to get it done.. 👍
Maybe I should rephrase, I'm surprised they don't sell it in electric, or electric ready. Regardless, it is the pinnacle of RC MT's as far as "size matters" goes!

A beautiful piece indeed!

Did you see that the V4 trucks just came out with a bunch of upgrades?! New bigger diffs, bigger adjustable sway bars, revised steering tie bar,and a few other things.... I wish I wouldn't have even went to the site now🤦‍♂️

Did you see that the V4 trucks just came out with a bunch of upgrades?! New bigger diffs, bigger adjustable sway bars, revised steering tie bar,and a few other things.... I wish I wouldn't have even went to the site now🤦‍♂️
Yep, that's what the one I want is.

don't like the way it handles me seems too big and clumsy. and its way too much money
I like big clumsy MTs. My only issue is how much of a pain it'll be to carry up and down the stairs at the pad lol.

Yep, that's what the one I want is.

I like big clumsy MTs. My only issue is how much of a pain it'll be to carry up and down the stairs at the pad lol.
It's got 10" tall tires!! Once it's brushless, drive that sum bich up and down the stairs!!👍

Back