No more messing around....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I need this. I'm going to wait one month to make sure this isn't just an impulse buy. If I still want it on 4/6/24, I'm ordering it. View attachment 352839
You better start a build thread, because I want to see your thoughts on this bad boy.

A couple of guys I watch on the tube that fix up trashed cars went on a tangent and got something that looks strikingly similar to that. Was broken every 5 minutes. Just saying 😉

Did you see this? 😁
Hey, I think I saw this guy snap the chassis on his 4s Mojo while running 6s?😉

I never considered this a 1/5 scale. A lot bigger and heavier than my 1/5 scale . The Gasser version weighed 80 lbs.. For comparison my 1/5 scale gasser baja weighs 30 lbs . Neat looking truck though.

Last edited:
I never considered this a 1/5 scale. A lot bigger and heavier than my 1/5 scale . The Gasser version weighed 80 lbs.. Wonder how much the electric version weighs. For comparison my 1/5 scale gasser baja weighs 30 lbs . Neat looking truck though.
This guy's is 100lbs. He did a backflip with it. Crazy

The size difference🤣 not sure what the other car is
Screenshot_20240306-152308.png

So, change of plans. A little experiment last night confirmed why purchasing this truck would be a terrible idea for me.

The truck weighs 80+ pounds. I am not a small feller by any means, and I know that I can easily lift that weight. But... I live in a 3rd floor apartment, with a fairly narrow stairwell. To see roughly how it would be to take that beast out, I grabbed the DBXLE and the Kraton 8s, which still doesn't weigh as much as the Raminator, carried them outside and back up to the apartment. It was difficult, but doable. But then I realized how massive and awkward the Raminator would be up the stairwell in addition to the weight. I'd rarely run the thing just for that reason. Maybe I'll look at a Vekta or a Vesla instead. 🥺

So, change of plans. A little experiment last night confirmed why purchasing this truck would be a terrible idea for me.

The truck weighs 80+ pounds. I am not a small feller by any means, and I know that I can easily lift that weight. But... I live in a 3rd floor apartment, with a fairly narrow stairwell. To see roughly how it would be to take that beast out, I grabbed the DBXLE and the Kraton 8s, which still doesn't weigh as much as the Raminator, carried them outside and back up to the apartment. It was difficult, but doable. But then I realized how massive and awkward the Raminator would be up the stairwell in addition to the weight. I'd rarely run the thing just for that reason. Maybe I'll look at a Vekta or a Vesla instead. 🥺
Yeah, that would be a real hassle trying to run that thing up and down the stairs..
I suppose electric could actually be driven up and down but..not practically.
Hey, you can store it at my place, right in the garage!😉😂
Yep, tell the landlord ur having knee troubles..need a first floor apartment pronto!!

Back