Funny RC poetry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slava1987

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Vorteks
Hola, vatos!
Is there anyone who knows or compose some moto, strophes or maybe the whole poem about RC.

There are several strophes of mine. Don't judge them too seriously.

If your chassis is in the box you are the best basher on the block!!!

Bash like me and spare parts will never you see!

We are bashing like beasts!
From the shelf to the floor!
It was trying at large.
It's not so anymore!

Bash until your chassis is crashed!
Drag money from the stash and dash for licking the gash!
Bash until your face is covered with rush!
Bash while in sane or your chica calls you chieftain!
Bash to the moon or under it! Make some noise and get some windows lit!
Hold your transmitter like a lash!
Smash the trigger and
just bash! Bash! Bash!

Last edited:
A.I. can do it super fast. 😉 but throw some poetry down and let’s check it out!

It isn't fare.;) With A I. of nowadays we are loosing identity of our own.
I agree. I think it does take away our individuality. Like to hear some of yours though!

Here ya go 🤣
The New Rig

Out of the box and on to the floor I pulled off the plastic like the dress of a whore

With a quick little tug I pulled the clips, I would have kissed it, if it had lips.
Off came the body all shiny and new, it was the last time it would look like this, that I knew.

With 22.2V and 6000 mAh (maw) I strapped it in like t!ts in a bra
With a push of the button and an evil grin, it beeped six times and fans started to spin.

With the body back on it was time for some fun, so outside we went for her maiden run.

Full trigger full trigger a voice in head screamed, my finger reacted as though in dream.
She took off like a dog with a treat, no more Mr. Nice Guy it was time she got beat!

Over the whoops and around the bend straight for the jump it was time for a big send,
would she survive or would she bend?

Off the jump and straight to the moon, she sailed through the air like a witch on a broom.
Landing on all four with a little bounce, she looked like a cat ready to pounce.

With the battery fading it was time go, I gave her a once over and put her up on the shelf.

Buying a RC is good mental health!

That was awesome!

Here ya go 🤣
The New Rig

Out of the box and on to the floor I pulled off the plastic like the dress of a whore

With a quick little tug I pulled the clips, I would have kissed it, if it had lips.
Off came the body all shiny and new, it was the last time it would look like this, that I knew.

With 22.2V and 6000 mAh (maw) I strapped it in like t!ts in a bra
With a push of the button and an evil grin, it beeped six times and fans started to spin.

With the body back on it was time for some fun, so outside we went for her maiden run.

Full trigger full trigger a voice in head screamed, my finger reacted as though in dream.
She took off like a dog with a treat, no more Mr. Nice Guy it was time she got beat!

Over the whoops and around the bend straight for the jump it was time for a big send,
would she survive or would she bend?

Off the jump and straight to the moon, she sailed through the air like a witch on a broom.
Landing on all four with a little bounce, she looked like a cat ready to pounce.

With the battery fading it was time go, I gave her a once over and put her up on the shelf.

Buying a RC is good mental health!
Never know what kind of a person is sitting next to you! You are really prodigious fastcookedrhymes poet! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back