Showroom Condition RC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To each their own. The fun part for me is to bash em as I see fit. I beat on some rigs. Other I don't. .Thats the fun part. 😁. THEY BELONG TO YOU. You do what you want. 🤣. Have fun with it.

Agreed. The varying degree of how hard to bash is entirely up to me.

Has anyone used a ramp to jump on road Arrma cars...just curious to know.
I never tried that.

Had that Evial Kiinevil motor bike as a kid. Not the same. 😁

:cool: like to bash in the back yard.

Last edited:
@NitroK

I bash hard, but I clean them. The pics are legit. My office for corp calls has my RCs as a background, so I like the comments and side talk before the real business of the calls kicks off.

Maybe 1 or 2 have a shelf body of the 14+ they just cleaned...no PS

@NitroK

I bash hard, but I clean them. The pics are legit. My office for corp calls has my RCs as a background, so I like the comments and side talk before the real business of the calls kicks off.

Maybe 1 or 2 have a shelf body of the 14+ they just cleaned...no PS
Don't understand what you said. Sorry about that. I might be missing it. 🤷‍♂️. What is PS?

Don't understand what you said. Sorry about that. I might be missing it. 🤷‍♂️. What is PS?
I was responding to the OP first post.

My rigs are clean and not PS (Photoshop) so for some, I do bash hard and dirty.... it's legit not a make-over look for some....sorry for the misunderstanding :)

----
OP Post
---

Just wondering how some people who post pictures of their rig always looks immaculate. They bash harder and jump higher, but in the pictures posted it appears better than new while mine looks like it lost a fight with a rottweiler.

Photoshop, spare body shell, 2nd identical rig...what's the secret?

I get it, I just turned 61. I need to learn stuff. 🤣 . Still have a sense of humor though. :cool:.

I learn new stuffs everyday -on this forum!🍺👍

I get it, I just turned 61. I need to learn stuff. 🤣 . Still have a sense of humor though. :cool:.
You are good....

You will laugh if you see my other post later today. Age is REAL!!! With ya!

WD-40 and a hot water spray down works wonders. I wash with water first blow dry then spray EVERYTHING with WD40. Let sit then rinse off later. Works wonders

Back