Kraton Future of the 4S lineup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krapper

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So now that we are getting a Mojave 4S with a center diff, we're definitely gonna get the Kraton and Outcast 4S V3s with center diffs too, right?? Would only make sense. Hopefully that comes soon, I'm interested to see where it goes now!

So now that we are getting a Mojave 4S with a center diff, we're definitely gonna get the Kraton and Outcast 4S V3s with center diffs too, right?? Would only make sense. Hopefully that comes soon, I'm interested to see where it goes now!

Absolutely!
That's now a foregone conclusion.
Can't wait to see all the newest models with these Center Diff Power Modules!!

The More the Merrier🔥
I want to see Plenty of availability for these , Everywhere 🤪

Cause I will for sure upgrade my 3S rigs 👊💥

Idk why but I have a feeling that they are going to make it an optional upgrade.

Idk why but I have a feeling that they are going to make it an optional upgrade.

That would be my guess for the next year or so until the V3's come out. The V2's have only been out about a year, although I probably single-handedly cut their projected sales in half for the V2's... :giggle:

That would be my guess for the next year or so until the V3's come out. The V2's have only been out about a year, although I probably single-handedly cut their projected sales in half for the V2's... :giggle:
Your reviews are some of the reasons I didn't buy an Arrma 4s. IMO, Arrma's upgrade from a 3s to a 4s wasn't well thought out or executed: it was a quick way to get something to market to fill a hole in their lineup and nothing more.

I bought a Traxxas Maxx V1 to fill my desire for a fast and durable 4s vehicle, and it has been amazing. Hopefully the new 4s Mojave is a sign of better things to come from Arrma.

I don't even know what a center difff, looks like, or what it does????
Here's a pic of the new center diff on the Mojave 4s. It replaces the slipper clutch assembly used on the other 3s and 4s vehicles. It's different from a normal center diff assembly: the center diff on a 6s vehicle is integrated with the spur gear assembly and is located between the front and rear driveshafts.

https://www.arrma-rc.com/dw/image/v...RA4404T1_A0_08N578I1.jpg?sw=800&sh=800&sm=fit

Absolutely!
That's now a foregone conclusion.
Can't wait to see all the newest models with these Center Diff Power Modules!!

The More the Merrier🔥
I want to see Plenty of availability for these , Everywhere 🤪

Cause I will for sure upgrade my 3S rigs 👊💥
Same here 😁👍
Here's a pic of the new center diff on the Mojave 4s. It replaces the slipper clutch assembly used on the other 3s and 4s vehicles. It's different from a normal center diff assembly: the center diff on a 6s vehicle is integrated with the spur gear assembly and is located between the front and rear driveshafts.

https://www.arrma-rc.com/dw/image/v...RA4404T1_A0_08N578I1.jpg?sw=800&sh=800&sm=fit
Pretty cool ,but was hoping they would putt a center diff in the center.

It would haven to be a total redesign and i don't arrma wants a would new platform to deal with
Oh yeah .don't redesign something worth it ,but they spend time designing the Gorgon lol.which doesn't make much sense lol 🤷. Either I'll probably buy just the center diff from the 4s Mojave and use it on my build ..I have a plan 🤔

Oh yeah .don't redesign something worth it ,but they spend time designing the Gorgon lol.which doesn't make much sense lol 🤷. Either I'll probably buy just the center diff from the 4s Mojave and use it on my build ..I have a plan 🤔
My outcast is going to get the center diff treatment because with my driving habits the pads don't last

The rear diff needs ALL the help it can get😳
Depends on the driver..many think these are built to handle any kind of abuse...🤷 arrma could design a bullet proof , indestructible vehicle and someone out there would still break it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back