G7p update issues?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gairs

Reaction score
I had a heck of a time updating my new flysky g7p. I searched everywhere for help. Here is the simplest way to do it. Make sure you have a fast charge usb c cord. Turn on tx and go to update. Plug into the computer. Once the computer beeps and recognizes the tx a window will open for flysky. Then download the assistant. It will open and it becomes a breeze. If you have issues with assistant opening, it may be firewall protection. Just use hotspot from your phone. I hope knowing this order works will save you the hrs of headache it cost me.

I had a heck of a time updating my new flysky g7p. I searched everywhere for help. Here is the simplest way to do it. Make sure you have a fast charge usb c cord. Turn on tx and go to update. Plug into the computer. Once the computer beeps and recognizes the tx a window will open for flysky. Then download the assistant. It will open and it becomes a breeze. If you have issues with assistant opening, it may be firewall protection. Just use hotspot from your phone. I hope knowing this order works will save you the hrs of headache it cost me.
Thanks for the tip, and welcome to the forum!

Good tip. If you get stuck on that radio, Wtfrccars has a bunch of really detailed YouTube videos how to make everything work, and he’s very responsive to comments.

They just released receivers for that radio that have gyros and another one that has a light controller built-in. Pretty cool.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back