Notorious Garc’s Backyard Track and RC Shenanigans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4S Mojave rear tailgate reinforcement finally came after a month, working on integrating to the 6S width smoothly.

IMG_1398.jpeg

Last edited:
How to vent and prep new wheels/tires wrenching 🔧 short on my channel.

IMG_1647.jpeg

Last edited:
Sick Mojo, man. Those paddles look great on those rims. Must be a snow beast! The A$$ looks great, too!
Thanks Dan! Not a snowy winter here thus far, hoping for one more good storm before spring!

Last edited:
Thanks Dan! Not a snowy winter here thus far, hoping for one more good storm before spring!
Yeah, it's been a lame one here in the northeast too.. glad I only paid $500 a piece for snowmobiles LOL. I see $10k sleds for sale and I'm like..😬😂 no thanks!!
Don't get me wrong, I love sleds, grew up riding them, but winter just doesn't produce these days.
Hey @Garcbomber , you got inner fenders on the Snojo I hope? 😎🍻

Yeah, it's been a lame one here in the northeast too.. glad I only paid $500 a piece for snowmobiles LOL. I see $10k sleds for sale and I'm like..😬😂 no thanks!!
Don't get me wrong, I love sleds, grew up riding them, but winter just doesn't produce these days.
Hey @Garcbomber , you got inner fenders on the Snojo I hope? 😎🍻

I already notice additional heat with the mesh screen, plus when I run 150mm badlands they would interfere with suspension. The nice thing about snow ingestion is it helps cool the "waterproof" electronics.

If running beach sand it would be a nice feature...

New sleds are well over $20k, ridiculous!

Last edited:
I already notice additional heat with the mesh screen, plus when I run 150mm badlands they would interfere with suspension. The nice thing about snow ingestion is it helps cool the "waterproof" electronics.

If running beach sand it would be a nice feature...

New sleds are well over $20k, ridiculous!
Ah, mesh cover. Yeah, I tried one once, it came with the RC Kaiju. Did keep snow out, and heat in. That particular truck always ran hot to begin with due to having a short can "buggy" motor in it. A 4068 2100kv.. not a good MT motor IMO. As long as you aren't pushing too many electrons, I suppose the mesh is ok? I run without any barriers (ice cooled).. I have packed so many electronics "on ice" over and over.. lol.
And yeah, new sleds are just crazy priced! But then, when a half ton p/u truck is $60k... no surprise.
I paid $25k for an 08 F150 4x4 Scab XLT in 2009. Same truck today is around $50k. You know what hasn't doubled since 2009? My pay!! We're loosing man.. the 1% are absolutely destroying the country IMO.

Little sunset photo shoot after M2C hex’s came.

IMG_1771.jpeg

IMG_1792.jpeg

IMG_1769.jpeg

30 degree storage charge launches and had some track time with the daughter after school. Expecting a few inches of snow later this week… 👍🏼

Daddy Daughter Mojave Track Time #SCT #rcshorts

Last edited:
Well, a few inches turned into a foot so I washed the Mojave with a quick snow bash.
IMG_1879.jpeg

Pulling the snow machine out later 👍🏼

Last edited:
Well, a few inches turned into a foot so I washed the Mojave with a quick snow bash.
View attachment 356143
Pulling the snow machine out later 👍🏼

That's how I clean all my rc's, snow bashing!! I've already muddied up most of them the last 2 weeks. It was t-shirt weather last week, snow inbound this W/E.. 🤷‍♂️

Back