Notorious Garc’s Backyard Track and RC Shenanigans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could have sworn I saw Tombstones in the Open RCAWD diff a few minutes ago.:unsure:
My Bad.:censored:
That diff above is a GP4 RCAWD copy??? LSD and all..... Right?

I could have sworn I saw Tombstones in that RCAWD diff a few minutes ago.:unsure:
My Bad.:censored:
The old revision did and had an alloy output support that the outdrive would just eat up. I ran it in the center with a ton of shim for a bit until it leaked so bad I made an ornament out of it.

RCAWD old blx alloy cup was similar to the initial HR design.

Ok got ya now.....(y)
Outdrive shaft needs to be steel like the Outdrive itself., or its an early fail, no doubt.
I always place a smear of Grease on both Outdrive shafts before assy.
How Tekno does their diffs. This works......trust me.
You may know this already?
I wish the Outdrives were "Ball Raced". A few High end brand Diffs are ball raced in this area.

<Edited>

Last edited:
Gift shipment, 152mm backflips are definitely thicker rubber than Arrma and same as 6S(172mm) JUN RC sidewall.

IMG_0977.jpeg

Last edited:
5mm 7075 main tower structure with 9mm thickness support from DURacing.

Not sure a faster or tougher front end shot even exists.

IMG_0995.jpeg

Rear end definitely not…

IMG_0996.jpeg

IMG_1001.jpeg

Last edited:
Picked up a slider for $60 to go along with a brushless combo on the shelf, not sure what I’m doing for a body yet.

IMG_1052.jpeg

Last edited:
Forgot what a full Mojave body looked like 😂

$50 used pickup to improve Christmas Spirit

IMG_1118.jpeg

IMG_1128.jpeg

IMG_1163.jpeg

Last edited:
Left hand transmitter, right hand iPhone portrait

18lbs @ 60mph within 4’ flyby, what a rush 🤩

These are going to be a fantastic 6S TyJave’ tire. dBoots makes a dynamic SCT package, not going to win any wheel aesthetics awards however.

IMG_1168.jpeg

Last edited:
These are going to be a fantastic 6S TyJave’ tire. dBoots makes a dynamic SCT package, not going to win any wheel aesthetics awards however.

View attachment 339727
Not sure I follow? I mean, I think they look awesome! The RWL is cool too, we know it won't last, but looks great right now. I love the blacked out look, just not the function. With modern rc's being as fast as they are, bright colors is pretty much a must I feel for practicality and safety purposes.

Went 70mph easily with a couple cheap 3700mah 4S packs on the max 6 G2 combo. Certified ripper, little warmer weather/traction with CNHL G+ Lipos should easily be 0-60mph ready for grass records in 2024.

Goal is under 4 seconds in less than 200 feet.

IMG_1173.jpeg

Back