Senton Got a little mud under the hood ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Went bashing the other day testing out my new tires & checking to see if I cut enough of the body over the tires. Long story short I got some mud all over my ESC, shocks, receiver, battery & etc. I was wondering if any of you know where I can get a chassis cover for a Senton 3s, the properly fits it? I don’t mind the cleaning, but if I can prevent some of the crap from getting in there. The faster I can go back and play in the mud. lol
5F872E48-B0E8-4ABD-82CF-812977E38CDA.jpeg

My lady is the jeans & sneakers type, I don’t think she even owns any stockings. lol But I’ll keep that in mind. ?

It probably won't look strange in Pennsylvania for a man to buy a pair of pantyhose in the store. ?
...of course, I'm teasing. lol

There is a member @Notorious J here that used pantyhose and says they work well!

View attachment 51852

He only uses pantyhose b/c they're left over from his drag days. :LOL:

And not sure where in PA but around here if a guy buys pantyhose he might get followed home for one of two reasons, and you won't like either one. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My lady is the jeans & sneakers type, I don’t think she even owns any stockings. lol But I’ll keep that in mind. ?
Dollar store brand. It's an awkward moment at the cash register, but they help. Not gonna last very long, but definitely work well to keep the inside spotless.

I don’t mind the gravel, it’s the caked on mud & having to listen to my girlfriend complain about me washing my rig off in the kitchen sink. ? she’s just not being a team player. ?
I installed a hand held sprayer in the tub, just for washing my cars. In fact, my Fury has been in there most of the day drying from its bath. My wife just takes them out of the tub, and sets them back in their spot on the shelf.

He only uses pantyhose b/c they're left over from his drag days. :LOL:

And not sure where in PA but around here if a guy buys pantyhose he might get followed home for one of two reasons, and you won't like either one. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Philly? Pittsburgh? Allentown? Lawrenceville? Lewisburg? Ok, so i may have been in most of PA, at one point or another, since it is only 20 minutes from my house to the PA border.

I installed a hand held sprayer in the tub, just for washing my cars. In fact, my Fury has been in there most of the day drying from its bath. My wife just takes them out of the tub, and sets them back in their spot on the shelf
@biggman100 you got yourself certified team player ? But yeah, I live about a half hour away from Allentown. I’m from NY originally, but grew up in FL. So the ppl out here are a lil weird to me. ?

I installed a hand held sprayer in the tub, just for washing my cars. In fact, my Fury has been in there most of the day drying from its bath. My wife just takes them out of the tub, and sets them back in their spot on the shelf.

Philly? Pittsburgh? Allentown? Lawrenceville? Lewisburg? Ok, so i may have been in most of PA, at one point or another, since it is only 20 minutes from my house to the PA border.

Outside of Johnstown, about an hour from Pittsburg depending on traffic and how I'm driving. I've traveled and/or lived all over this country when I was younger, but have been around this area for about 14 years.

Outside of Johnstown, about an hour from Pittsburg depending on traffic and how I'm driving. I've traveled and/or lived all over this country when I was younger, but have been around this area for about 14 years.
Sounds like me, except i didnt stop traveling until roughly 5 years ago. I have lived in, even if it was short stints of 6 months or less, 32 states, and have traveled through every state in the country, as well as visited Mexico and Canada. I don't like to stay in one place for very long. For some reason though, i always end up back in the area im in now. My favorite 3 states, Colorado, Texas, and Arizona, my 3 least favorite states, N.Y., Virginia and Florida. I even liked Iowa, and it gets bitter cold there in the winter.

Sounds like me, except i didnt stop traveling until roughly 5 years ago. I have lived in, even if it was short stints of 6 months or less, 32 states, and have traveled through every state in the country, as well as visited Mexico and Canada. I don't like to stay in one place for very long. For some reason though, i always end up back in the area im in now. My favorite 3 states, Colorado, Texas, and Arizona, my 3 least favorite states, N.Y., Virginia and Florida. I even liked Iowa, and it gets bitter cold there in the winter.
New York! How could you not like the big apple? I guess it depends on where you were at. I love NY, I just don’t care for the cost of living. BIG ?‼️ But there’s something for everybody there. In my opinion anyway. But raising a family, is definitely have to say the south has more options. ??‍♂️

I'd still be out there but my body couldn't keep up with the spirit.
New York! How could you not like the big apple? I guess it depends on where you were at. I love NY, I just don’t care for the cost of living. BIG ?‼ But there’s something for everybody there. In my opinion anyway. But raising a family, is definitely have to say the south has more options. ??‍♂️

I've squatted in NY when I was younger. Crusty punk!!!

Last edited:
I've squatted in NY when I was younger. Crusty punk!!!
Im 5 hours from the city, thankfully. That is one of the many places in this state i would never want to live.
New York! How could you not like the big apple? I guess it depends on where you were at. I love NY, I just don’t care for the cost of living. BIG ?‼ But there’s something for everybody there. In my opinion anyway. But raising a family, is definitely have to say the south has more options. ??‍♂️
High cost of living, high taxes, and, a major police state, even in the area i live in. People here will call the cops for the slightest thing.

After first bashing I searched something to prevent. Found the backpack case for the bicycle helmet. A test is pending. But it will be better than before :).

8D91884F-8284-42E9-B755-F306F3EE95F0.jpeg
23924C2F-725F-4855-A406-D5163E7118EA.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back