Senton Shock Upgrade Question S.O.S.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I have a Senton 3s BLX 4x4. I want to upgrade my shocks. As suggested on the forum, I’ve searched high & low for the Arrma Typhon Buggy 6s BLX Front & Rear 16mm Aluminum Shock Set. Every place I looked was out of stock or discontinued. Does anyone know where I can get some from? Or is there a good alternative?
Thanks in advance

I just bought a used pair of typhon 6s shocks on eBay. They can be hard to find but they pop up every so often. Do some cross referencing on other Arrma vehicles to see if the lengths might work. You will have to play with shock fluid weights and spring rates. I had to order Team Durango springs with a lighter spring rate for the Senton 3S

I personally think that the best shock upgrade are the HR shock bodies, since they retain the springs and pistons.

What are you looking to upgrade exactly?
I keep forgetting about those.

Shock thread updated.
Thank you @slick2500 for the information. I’ll do my research and probably make a decision this weekend. I owe you a cold one ?
I have them on my Senton, held up just fine to my recent skate park bash
I think I’m leaning towards the HR shocks myself. Not 100% yet, but I do like their products. And there is a skatepark not too far I’ve been wanting to check out. Thanks for your input.

No problem. I'm currently running 50wt in the front and 60wt in the rear and they feel really close to the Typhon 6S shocks I have on my Typhon 3S.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back