Gotta grab a shovel.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan B.

Area man
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Typhon 6s
At least it happened on a Saturday. Every shovel full weighs like 60#’s. Can’t wait for spring, man.
83086573-2E57-4F33-91F9-6EF362041DA3.jpeg

I lived in San Angelo one winter when it got about two inches of snow. The whole region totally shut down and therapists got rich for weeks. 2wd pickups with bald tires littered the roadway.

I feel ya man! We’ve gotten 75”+ this season and we normally get around 39” on average. Winters not over yet either… Supposed to get another 3-4 tomorrow. 😵

I feel ya man! We’ve gotten 75”+ this season and we normally get around 39” on average. Winters not over yet either… Supposed to get another 3-4 tomorrow. 😵
Dude, Minnesota is no joke. Every time I whine about our New England winters she says, “yeah, but Midwest…”
Y’all are troopers, man.

Dude, Minnesota is no joke. Every time I whine about our New England winters she says, “yeah, but Midwest…”
Y’all are troopers, man.
I ask my wife every year, when/where are we moving to escape this crap?!

Kinda waiting to see where the kids end up, then we’ll follow. Hopefully somewhere warm! 😉

something something climate change....
For me, ”climate change” now comes down to what latitude we‘re moving to in order to no longer shovel snow.
Where are ya? We got probably as much if not more. 3 hours running snowblower this am...
Southern Vermont. Are those idiots on The Curse of Oak Island ever going to find a goddamned thing? NS ain’t too far from you, get up there and light a fire under their collective asses. Please and thank you.

For me, ”climate change” now comes down to what latitude we‘re moving to in order to no longer shovel snow.

Southern Vermont. Are those idiots on The Curse of Oak Island ever going to find a goddamned thing? NS ain’t too far from you, get up there and light a fire under their collective asses. Please and thank you.
Only a 16/17 hour drive for me but the only thing down that pit is the world's greatest practical joke!. You'd have better luck finding treasure hiking through the Ozarks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back