Grammar (or lack thereof)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That guy is a grade A troll. Thankfully he never made it here. But he is a Arrma hater, hates most of Horizon too (except Losi/TLR). He once posted his Slash 4x4 was the greatest RC ever, and could beat any other RC in amy style of racing... ???
Yup he's the reason I got my 1 week ban from RCTech.

I'll just put this out there. Can I be the designated Grammar Nazi?
When I read some of these threads, my OCD kicks in and my eyes start twitching.

For example, I could reply with "*You're" when it's used incorrectly.

Let me know what you guys think, but please use the correct spelling.

Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
You's can take that crap to facebook son! :)

That's my baby. Sarah found her on the side of the road in 2003 at about 4-5 weeks old. Vet said she would, not live trough the night but she's still with us but is beginning to show her age.
Vets are full of it. They only know how to charge you $50-100 just to look at your pet. I found the cat in my YT pic in my trash can (around 2 months old). The vet gave him a shot, neutered him & told me to hope for the best. 17 yrs later, he still acts like he owns the place.

Vets are full of it. They only know how to charge you $50-100 just to look at your pet. I found the cat in my YT pic in my trash can (around 2 months old). The vet gave him a shot, neutered him & told me to hope for the best. 17 yrs later, he still acts like he owns the place.
$50 to $100? Your getting off pretty easy. LOL!

The fact that you even use the term OCD, means you’re either a middle-aged housewife that has nothing better to do than watch talk shows on TV, or are from the younger generation that the same mom taught you those terms. Any dad married to such a woman just silently went along with it as he gave up his man card long ago.

I am old enough when no such thing existed - if your child misbehaved you just smacked him upside the head and said knock it off. You did not try to label them or take them to any doctor, or drug them.

That being said my brother-in-law would classify me as OCD, and he classifies himself as ADD.

So I am going to make little RC license plates for both of us that say~ ADD-RC and OCD–RC.

?
Reminds me of that part in the movie "Good Morning Vietnam" where Robin Williams jokes about all the acronyms the military uses "Seeing as to how the VP is such a VIP, shouldn't we keep the PC on the QT? Cause if it leaks to the VC he could end up MIA, then we'll all be put in KP."

He once posted his Slash 4x4 was the greatest RC ever, and could beat any other RC in amy style of racing... ???
Sorry Jerry-rigged i just had to, so, what is amy style of racing? Before anyone takes offense though, im just messing with him.

Hahaha. No.
This thread was all in fun just to get a laugh while I'm at work. Since I can't run my rigs and get bored at work I just wanted to stir up some you know what. But I do agree with you on the head smacking. That's how I grew up and that's how I'm raising my kids. I don't believe in ADD or any of those labels either. ADD is a term for someone that never got an ass-whopping.
So, it's all good. Cheers.

*whooping. Sorry, couldn't resist lol

Hahaha. No.
This thread was all in fun just to get a laugh while I'm at work. Since I can't run my rigs and get bored at work I just wanted to stir up some you know what. But I do agree with you on the head smacking. That's how I grew up and that's how I'm raising my kids. I don't believe in ADD or any of those labels either. ADD is a term for someone that never got an ass-whopping.
So, it's all good. Cheers.
While ADD is over diagnosed for bad parented kids, I can assure you that it is a very real thing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back