Granite 550 No power or motor noise with throttle.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlphaMoose67

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Mega
Hey guys just finished up my first session with my new Granite. Had a blast until I went to swap batteries, with the fresh battery I had got absolutely nothing from the motor.

When turning the car on I got a red flash on the esc and no beep, and the esc lights up in response to giving it throttle but the motor doesn’t show any signs of life at all, no buzz like it’s trying to turn or fan movement or anything.

I charged both batteries last night. The first battery ran like a champ, and like I said this one supplied power to the esc and steering.

Hey guys just finished up my first session with my new Granite. Had a blast until I went to swap batteries, with the fresh battery I had got absolutely nothing from the motor.

When turning the car on I got a red flash on the esc and no beep, and the esc lights up in response to giving it throttle but the motor doesn’t show any signs of life at all, no buzz like it’s trying to turn or fan movement or anything.

I charged both batteries last night. The first battery ran like a champ, and like I said this one supplied power to the esc and steering.
I would recharge the batteries and try again. Are you running nimh batteries or lipos? Do you have a battery cell checker like below? What charger do you have? Pictures help…

6F4292A5-8301-4718-9F35-8DEE6598A2FB.png

Are you getting steering response? If the servo is working, then you can confirm that power is getting to the system. Check for loose motor wires. Also if you use an adapter between the ESC and battery, there is possibility it may come loose. All connectors are generic ones these days made in different factories with varying quality control measures.
Also set your end points again for the throttle.

Sounds like a cooked motor? Is it a brushed motor? They are pretty crappy motors. Warranties easy though.

Getting the red blinking light as well. Takes time for reciever to connect and looses mid play. Did you change out the esc? Have you solved the issue?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back