Granite Granite blx motor screws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haymaker

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hey, I just noticed 2 out of 3 of the screws that hold the motor together we're missing. Does anyone have a size or part number. These are very small screws that hold the cap/bearing to the can.
granite blx 3s stick motor. Thanks!

Hey, I just noticed 2 out of 3 of the screws that hold the motor together we're missing. Does anyone have a size or part number. These are very small screws that hold the cap/bearing to the can.
1593312954625.png

You still have one screw, correct? You can measure the length - it's probably only 3 or 4 mm long. You could try screwing it gently into one of the wheel hexes. If it threads easily, it's M3. You could also take the end cap into your local hardware store and figure out what thread screw fits, assuming they carry metric screws.

Your asking about the motor back plate screws, I have no idea, do what @Arrmature suggested above

I'm in the midst of taking apart my motor, I think you mean these screws. I believe they are 3mm long. What size uses a 1.5 hex wrench? It's M2 right?
So I believe they are M2x3mm button head screws. I'm not 100% sure though. If someone else can confirm.

Attachments

• IMG_0258.jpg
    IMG_0258.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back